Rosie Connolly Quinn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Self employed and got a mortgage only 2 years ago! It is possible!
Very possible indeed but do you think there maybe planning for the long run? Like 5 years down the line where is the self employed blogger going to be.. I think maybe they have a strategic plan and they know the freebie train will come to a halt pretty soon and they won't be tied to massive debt.. just a thought.
I actually think it's refreshing to see an influencer show their renting.. it kinda normalise it and doesn't put across a massive glam amazing lifestyle to live up to.. although Rosie's style is all those things it's nice to see a bit of 'normal'

Reactions: 4
I followed her for years but her endless stories with no subtitles got on my nerves. A lot of influencers now subtitle their stories as some people are hard of hearing or simply cannot listen to her 20 stories. The affiliate linking was annoying too!

Reactions: 1
Asked her before when her sunglasses were coming back into stock in a polite way and she just read my message and didn’t reply. I understand people can be busy but if you’ve time to read it you can reply even if it’s short it’s just manners. I unfollowed anyways 👋🏻

Can I ask - does any one know if has she has her boobs done? She has such a little frame but has reasonable (not massive) cleavage? I only ask because I am quite petite (not as small as Rosie) and I always wonder if I have missed some trick for creating cleavage / appearance of cleavage 🤣
A friend of mine works in a spa that she went to and was her therapist for a treatment and said she deffo has her boobs done from what she could see!

Reactions: 2
Her lips on her last make up post 😨 her lasvish Alice collection is out again , more puffy sleeves and straight tight fitting dresses with sickly looking colours.

Reactions: 4
Her lips on her last make up post 😨 her lasvish Alice collection is out again , more puffy sleeves and straight tight fitting dresses with sickly looking colours.
Maybe I just don’t understand fashion but that collection is revolting!! Who would wear these things and where exactly do you wear them?

Reactions: 3
I know for a fact that this is not true I don’t like Rosie but that is a lie he did not cheat on Stephanie with her and as I said I know this as a fact please stop pretending your in the know because your not

Here’s what I know about Rosie for fact , she met Stephanies ex shortly after they broke up but Stephanie also met someone else fairly quick after the baby died , Rosie had herself pregnant within a few months 100
Percent did it on purpose use to post digs at Stephanie all the time , then she put up a picture of Paul and Reuben in the bath when she barely knew him she was made take it down , then she talked about him on her stories badly on Snapchat said he kept them all up this is the little boy Reuben , he rarely paid matinence was happy enough for them all to be separate families Stephanie was also having her fella act daddy , they both eventually decided to make a bit of peace mainly because they knew everyone on wofial
Media knew , now Stephanie with another fella and she’s happy enough for them
To take him because she wants the break and Stephanie doesn’t seem to be able to be by herself she’s been in a continuous relationship since she was young oh and Paul proposed a Rosie on Stephanie birthday which is pretty weird

Maybe I just don’t understand fashion but that collection is revolting!! Who would wear these things and where exactly do you wear them?
That's what i was saying, where would we wear them. We don't have lifestyles like theirs going to blogger award shows 🙄 or big parties for other bloggers. And. With everything going on I doubt people will be dressing up in this kind of gear to go out. It's just too much in your face kind of style

Reactions: 5
I know for a fact that this is not true I don’t like Rosie but that is a lie he did not cheat on Stephanie with her and as I said I know this as a fact please stop pretending your in the know because your not

Here’s what I know about Rosie for fact , she met Stephanies ex shortly after they broke up but Stephanie also met someone else fairly quick after the baby died , Rosie had herself pregnant within a few months 100
Percent did it on purpose use to post digs at Stephanie all the time , then she put up a picture of Paul and Reuben in the bath when she barely knew him she was made take it down , then she talked about him on her stories badly on Snapchat said he kept them all up this is the little boy Reuben , he rarely paid matinence was happy enough for them all to be separate families Stephanie was also having her fella act daddy , they both eventually decided to make a bit of peace mainly because they knew everyone on wofial
Media knew , now Stephanie with another fella and she’s happy enough for them
To take him because she wants the break and Stephanie doesn’t seem to be able to be by herself she’s been in a continuous relationship since she was young oh and Paul proposed a Rosie on Stephanie birthday which is pretty weird
I can tell you here and now they were cheating while Steph was with him. Rosie is going to say they met after because it doesn’t make her look as bad but Steph. Caught them cheating.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.