Rosie Connolly Quinn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah agree if he did it he is to blame but don't think Instagram needs to hear about it! I think Steph likes the attention.. don't follow her anymore but thought at the time the stories were doing the rounds about Paul not seeing the kid or whatever was going on she should of been the adult and spoke up... Imagine in years to come that kid seeing all the shite online about his parents. Doesn't matter who did what they need to be parents first and not "influencers"

Sorry @Justanose didn't mean to direct that at you! I meant to quote the comment you quoted
Steph loves the attention and she oozes it. She has absolutely no content and how she still has so many followers I will never ever know. She’s not even relatable as a mother, single mother or anything else and I think she loves a bit of drama. She did a q&a a few weeks ago and someone asked about co-parenting and she threw her eyes up and said it’s taken a long time to get this far. I’d say she is high maintenance. However then I look at Rosie and don’t see any maternal instincts in her At all. It’s as if she just had the kids to keep him cause when he’s not there you don’t really see the kids at all

Reactions: 8
No probs do you know what Stephanie said I missed it
I don't think she actually spoke about it on her stories, just had a picture of the hair cut up and some text that read along the lines of "came back from his dad's with a hair cut, not a happy mam", open to correction on that!!

Reactions: 3
Steph loves the attention and she oozes it. She has absolutely no content and how she still has so many followers I will never ever know. She’s not even relatable as a mother, single mother or anything else and I think she loves a bit of drama. She did a q&a a few weeks ago and someone asked about co-parenting and she threw her eyes up and said it’s taken a long time to get this far. I’d say she is high maintenance. However then I look at Rosie and don’t see any maternal instincts in her At all. It’s as if she just had the kids to keep him cause when he’s not there you don’t really see the kids at all
100%. I followed her back in the Snapchat days and she would waffle on about a 60 sec topic for a good 20mins.. I'd say it's the sheer noseyness and drama watch that she has so many followers. Her and Paul are as boring as each other..
Ah I quite like rosie but she's definitely stiffer than when she just had Harry.. she seems almost robotic.. I think I heard her mention she had to have her medication adjusted a few months ago so maybe that's why? My sister in law is like a zombie when her meds are changed so it would make sense.
Not to mom shame but I noticed either today or yesterday she had a story of the baby up at 5.30am but she had her in bed this evening before 7.. kinda feel she likes a bit of attention too 😏

Reactions: 2
but she's definitely stiffer than when she just had Harry.. she seems almost robotic.. I think I heard her mention she had to have her medication adjusted a few months ago so maybe that's why? My sister in law is like a zombie when her meds are changed so it would make sense.
Not to mom shame but I noticed either today or yesterday she had a story of the baby up at 5.30am but she had her in bed this evening before 7.. kinda feel she likes a bit of attention too 😏
this is what I can’t figure out. When she is showing herself with her kids on her stories it is so staged and wooden. Literally like acting. I find it so bizarre.

Reactions: 4
100%. I followed her back in the Snapchat days and she would waffle on about a 60 sec topic for a good 20mins.. I'd say it's the sheer noseyness and drama watch that she has so many followers. Her and Paul are as boring as each other..
Ah I quite like rosie but she's definitely stiffer than when she just had Harry.. she seems almost robotic.. I think I heard her mention she had to have her medication adjusted a few months ago so maybe that's why? My sister in law is like a zombie when her meds are changed so it would make sense.
steph loves the attention I know people who know her and say the family have a pain with her moving in and out of the dads house. She seems to have this lavish lifestyle but yet doesn’t even own her own place or has anything stable for rueben, but sure Rosie and Paul are the same they rent. What meds is she on? I saw that too I don’t follow
Her but I go in for the nose. My lil man goes down at 8.30 and doesn’t get up till about 7.30 or 8. I think at the moment she’s too career focused for remi and unfortunately the only loose in that will be remi

Reactions: 1
Oh god that's not a good thing.. she seems really troubled and has obviously been through a lot but she needs to grow up and give that boy some stability! There's nothing to ail her getting a nice house or apartment for the two of them! It's sad.

Rosies big false laugh makes me cringe everytime. She couldn't be like that in real life? That surely has to be put on for insta!! The kids seem outgoing and happy tho so she must be somewhat 'normal' for want of a better word!
She's always been on medication for her mental health and mentions it now and again but I think since having remi she went through a real tough time.. can't remember if she said it was post natal depression or just a dip but think her meds were upped.. yeah I can't help but think she maybe thought two kids would be simples cos Harry seemed like such a good baby. They seem like a happy family even though that big Paul gives me the Willy's 😱 something very off about him!

Reactions: 6
Oh god that's not a good thing.. she seems really troubled and has obviously been through a lot but she needs to grow up and give that boy some stability! There's nothing to ail her getting a nice house or apartment for the two of them! It's sad.

Rosies big false laugh makes me cringe everytime. She couldn't be like that in real life? That surely has to be put on for insta!! The kids seem outgoing and happy tho so she must be somewhat 'normal' for want of a better word!
She's always been on medication for her mental health and mentions it now and again but I think since having remi she went through a real tough time.. can't remember if she said it was post natal depression or just a dip but think her meds were upped.. yeah I can't help but think she maybe thought two kids would be simples cos Harry seemed like such a good baby. They seem like a happy family even though that big Paul gives me the Willy's 😱 something very off about him!
Did you find it odd her showing the bruise tonight and not knowing how she got it and it had been said and I know this for 100% fact that Stephanie accuses him of hitting her

Did you find it odd her showing the bruise tonight and not knowing how she got it and it had been said and I know this for 100% fact that Stephanie accuses him of hitting her
Yep I actually had that wrote in my last message but took it out again! She has definitely changed a lot since they got married

Yep I actually had that wrote in my last message but took it out again! She has definitely changed a lot since they got married
And I haven’t seen him or Harry in her stories for a few days. Life may not be so perfect for Rosie I think. I do wish she would stop using a filter on remi she is a beautiful little girl

Reactions: 1
She has no content. No personality. She probably always knew the day would come when she just couldn’t keep up the perfect life act anymore.

Rosie is a stepford wife. And does anyone think she does the same as the rest of us,slobs about the house in her pjs but would NEVER admit that for the gram. She put up a story one day of her working on her laptop formatar day ina pair of white jeans. Like why would you wear jeans at home.
also does anyone follow danni the mammy? She looks like someone you went to school with who just absolutely loved herself and now is doing the insta grabbing. Those stupid eyelashes and the hairbands and her granny style she bugs me so much.

I find a lot of what she’s shows just meh makeup is only shown when their is a swipe up to warm money, same with fashion that 95% of ya can not wear, so many light jeans and tops with a toddler because that’s practical. She did do that big fundraiser but other than that I see very little good. Drinking coffee, red bull, eating free food, wearing free make up, im just over the free stuff

Reactions: 4
We should all just stop watching them then that’s it for them all.

Reactions: 7
We should all just stop watching them then that’s it for them all.
We should. I find I’m scrolling through here and then watching stories on Instagram that I never would to see what the chat here is about. We are only helping them earn more from their shady behavior

The look fantastic ads wreck my head :rolleyes: they're always about 2 hours long and she probably wouldn't wear any of it if she wasn't getting paid to promote it.

As for the new aesthetic she's going for on her grid....so weird? The leg pose creeps me out she looks like a pigeon or something :sick:

Reactions: 5
The look fantastic ads wreck my head :rolleyes: they're always about 2 hours long and she probably wouldn't wear any of it if she wasn't getting paid to promote it.

As for the new aesthetic she's going for on her grid....so weird? The leg pose creeps me out she looks like a pigeon or something :sick:

there’s a PILE of them doing that dislocated pelvis pose
I think SmythSisters was one of the first brigade to do it

Her new aesthetic does NOT tie in with her LavishAlice collab... puffy bouffant fussy cheap looks, Golden Girls on a night out more like

She’s definitely lost her way and is just grabbing money where she can while trying to do a more grown ( diddly style) look on her insta but copying someone else.

Reactions: 5

Anyone who sits alone in their bedroom roaring laughing into a camera is fake! Your man Paul has no morals leaving Stephanie for Rosie because it was love at first sight! How could you leave a woman who carried two of your children and one of them died so quickly? That’s not right. And I know that grief can cause breakups but he got over Stephanie pretty fast.

Anyone who sits alone in their bedroom roaring laughing into a camera is fake! Your man Paul has no morals leaving Stephanie for Rosie because it was love at first sight! How could you leave a woman who carried two of your children and one of them died so quickly? That’s not right. And I know that grief can cause breakups but he got over Stephanie pretty fast.
I heard that he had left Stephanie a long time before the baby died and Rosie and him were well together before the babies were even born. Apparently she wasn’t even keen on him going to the funeral. Rosie is not a nice person at all and in fact her happy life is very very false !

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.