Rosie Connolly Quinn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the prices of that lavish Alice tat?? Starting at €80!! Are they having a laugh? I’ve thrown out better looking stuff. The clothes literally give me flashbacks to those tacky shops in the ilac centre years ago😂 the puffy shoulders like omg...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just spotted Lisa Jordan on Lavish Alice grid, will she be next with an over priced collection.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen the prices of that lavish Alice tat?? Starting at €80!! Are they having a laugh? I’ve thrown out better looking stuff. The clothes literally give me flashbacks to those tacky shops in the ilac centre years ago😂 the puffy shoulders like omg...
and those trouser suits they wear with no top under it? You can’t wear that in real life, your boobs would be falling out!! Or maybe I just don’t understand how to wear clothes 😂
And yes that’s what they remind me off... those shops in the Ilac centre

Anyone seen this?😂 laziest journalism ever, pics pulled from her insta to make an article about her boring house!?
I'd rather tit in me hands and clap than read that article 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What's with the weird poses? It's like she's sticking out her crotch!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg she has a rail in the hall with her outfits for the week like seriously! Also ah the house is rented who cares what’s in it most these influencers houses are rented

Reactions: 8
I have to laugh at the Lavish Alice collection

really dreadful stuff

she’s so desperately trying to change up her style and image of late, going down the minimal 90’s aesthetic route

Trying to appear low key chic and pared back looking, more expensive , grown up

and even buying the new mirror to hop completely on the dislocated pelvis SmythSisters bandwagon

but then ‘brings out’ or Collabs this god awful Lavish range with bouffant shoulders and giant frills, flowery patterns, very fussy and cheap looking...

How she can tie that in with her new look?

SmythSister would rather puke in her minimal handbag that wear Lavish I imagine

Reactions: 11
Omg she has a rail in the hall with her outfits for the week like seriously! Also ah the house is rented who cares what’s in it most these influencers houses are rented
What is the issue with the fact that she’s renting?

Reactions: 1
What is the issue with the fact that she’s renting?
There is no issue with her renting it’s the fact that in the article she is making out she is living in this luxurious house and has done it up to the nines when in fact it’s not realistic and she doesn’t own it that’s all.

Reactions: 6
and those trouser suits they wear with no top under it? You can’t wear that in real life, your boobs would be falling out!! Or maybe I just don’t understand how to wear clothes 😂
Unique Boutique 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think Carol Byrne would disagree 🤣

• Haha
Can we talk about her attempt at playing the keyboard in stories tonight? What the actual flip is that all about?? 🙈😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That angle at the keyboard was not her friend

also she enjoyed banging away there on the keyboard she said, she just switched off, got lost in the music wha?

NO Roisin -you filmed the entire painful experience -whacked a double filter on and uploaded it

Give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bless her for trying but the overdramatised leaning in and out from the keyboard 🙈🙈🙈🙈
YEA ur not funny love dont give up d day job and Paul's stupid happy head dear god

OMG the keyboard like why share that keep it for yourself fkn hellllllllllllllĺllĺllĺl see how long this lasts same length as the dancin

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.