Rosie Connolly Quinn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This site is actually worrying that’s all made up , no one ever hit anyone and they broke up because they had to sell the house that they were living in and it caused a lot of tension

Why do people make this stuff up ? The house was chrissys dads and his mam wouldn’t agree to sell to them so the house was sold to someone else and had to be split
It’s not lies. They lived in Chris’s parents house. Chris and Stephanie broke up before they sold that house. The tension was caused by the fact that she found out he had spent their savings and apparently he had been hitting her. But it also
Was said that the reason Stephanie and rosies husband split up was because he was also
Hitting Stephanie. But then it came out that Stephanie was the one with handy fists. Stephanie makes out she’s this big blogger but realistically she’s trying to copy Rosie. She will be engaged to this new fella within weeks and another daddy for rueben m.

Reactions: 1
It came out during Bloggers Unveiled that Paul’s brothers were armed robbers who got 12 years. Paul is an absolute brute by all accounts.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It actually is. She obviously puts on a few filters but she is stunning in real life too.
She isn't to be fair.. Seen her few years back b4 the wedding and he had a face like a brunch, no eyelashes and a hun bun.. I had to look twice

• Angry
Reactions: 3
It came out during Bloggers Unveiled that Paul’s brothers were armed robbers who got 12 years. Paul is an absolute brute by all accounts.
Stop....is that true?! And she is there trying her best to be a social climber and give off middle class vibes.

Reactions: 4
She isn't to be fair.. Seen her few years back b4 the wedding and he had a face like a brunch, no eyelashes and a hun bun.. I had to look twice
Well ive also seen her several times and think she's stunning.
Never heard that phrase before .. face like a brunch... that's a pretty nasty comment.

Reactions: 14
Stop....is that true?! And she is there trying her best to be a social climber and give off middle class vibes.
Yep, it showed the newspaper articles on the court case and everything. To be fair though, Paul had nothing to do with it, but his character has always been questionable? Something about him doesn’t feel right?

Reactions: 3
Can I ask - does any one know if has she has her boobs done? She has such a little frame but has reasonable (not massive) cleavage? I only ask because I am quite petite (not as small as Rosie) and I always wonder if I have missed some trick for creating cleavage / appearance of cleavage 🤣

I unfollowed her months ago, maybe at the start of lockdown as she was obsessing over that freebie green couch and her 'balcony bar'. Don't miss her I have to say, wasn't really getting anything from watching her.
Oh my god...same! How is she an influencer. She just puts up content of everything she gets free!!!!

Well ive also seen her several times and think she's stunning.
Never heard that phrase before .. face like a brunch... that's a pretty nasty comment.
I saw her on gratfon street and shes very eye catching and glam and to me looked the very same as on Instagram

Reactions: 2
I saw her on gratfon street and shes very eye catching and glam and to me looked the very same as on Instagram
Never seen her in the flesh myself but I know someone who has and she said the same that she’s very striking looking, v glam and teeny tiny.

Sounds exactly like me tbh, everyone turns to have a second look when I walk down the street 😜😂
Same as me. ..... But because I'd have my skirt tucked into my knickers or 3 feet of bog roll stuck to my shoe 😆😆

• Haha
It’s 100% rented. She’s quite honest about it tbh. They can’t get a mortgage because they’re both self employed
Banks are more than happy to give mortgages to self employed people. I know loads who have been given mortgages once they have all of the proper paperwork and accounts. I would imagine it's more that they see how much she spends and are unwilling to give a 30+ year loan to someone who makes their money by selling shite on Instagram.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.