Rosie Connolly Quinn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she living in Malahide? I’m fairly sure Niamh Cullens new apartment is in Northwood. She’s posted a few pictures from the Park beside it. Love Lauren is also in Northwood, an apartment overlooking the Metro Hotel in Ballymun... she conveniently crops out the name anytime she posts a pic of it! Also had up that the apartment overlooks a Garden Centre...... it’s HomeBase the place overlooks!
Im pretty sure Lauren used to go for her runs and walks down in Clontarf during full lockdown when you could only go within your 2k and I assumed she lived down that way and im surprised to find out she loves much further away. She even mentioned on her stories a few times that she was within her 2kms. I used to love her when she lived in Harleem but don’t like her much now.

Reactions: 1
The second child isn’t hers it’s her husbands from his ex partner. He was cheating on his ex with Rosie and Rosie was well aware.

Yes he was cheating on his ex with Rosie when his ex was 30 weeks pregnant. One of their babies passed away and he left her at the exact time and went to Rosie. He blamed it on grief but it was all going on before the twins even came around. It’s the little boy in the snaps with them all the time. He’s useless and got with Rosie for his two seconds of fame. Rosie slept with him known he had a heavily pregnant long term partner. She was there welcoming him with open arms after their baby died. His poor ex was humiliated in a very public known issue. Now she acts like happy families but she’s a hoe.
This is disgusting. Hopefully karma will deal with her.

Did she delete herself saying happy Monday? Jesus her style changed overnight there from the beanie hats and trackies she must read here and seen her style was woeful and changed it
Wrote that before watching her stories today....so dunno had she actually wished us a happy Monday or not?! 🤔😂

• Haha
I had to sign up as soon as I saw those mirror selfies.. so cringe and what’s the point?

The second child isn’t hers it’s her husbands from his ex partner. He was cheating on his ex with Rosie and Rosie was well aware.

Yes he was cheating on his ex with Rosie when his ex was 30 weeks pregnant. One of their babies passed away and he left her at the exact time and went to Rosie. He blamed it on grief but it was all going on before the twins even came around. It’s the little boy in the snaps with them all the time. He’s useless and got with Rosie for his two seconds of fame. Rosie slept with him known he had a heavily pregnant long term partner. She was there welcoming him with open arms after their baby died. His poor ex was humiliated in a very public known issue. Now she acts like happy families but she’s a hoe.
I know for a fact that this is not true I don’t like Rosie but that is a lie he did not cheat on Stephanie with her and as I said I know this as a fact please stop pretending your in the know because your not

Here’s what I know about Rosie for fact , she met Stephanies ex shortly after they broke up but Stephanie also met someone else fairly quick after the baby died , Rosie had herself pregnant within a few months 100
Percent did it on purpose use to post digs at Stephanie all the time , then she put up a picture of Paul and Reuben in the bath when she barely knew him she was made take it down , then she talked about him on her stories badly on Snapchat said he kept them all up this is the little boy Reuben , he rarely paid matinence was happy enough for them all to be separate families Stephanie was also having her fella act daddy , they both eventually decided to make a bit of peace mainly because they knew everyone on wofial
Media knew , now Stephanie with another fella and she’s happy enough for them
To take him because she wants the break and Stephanie doesn’t seem to be able to be by herself she’s been in a continuous relationship since she was young oh and Paul proposed a Rosie on Stephanie birthday which is pretty weird

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I know for a fact that this is not true I don’t like Rosie but that is a lie he did not cheat on Stephanie with her and as I said I know this as a fact please stop pretending your in the know because your not

Here’s what I know about Rosie for fact , she met Stephanies ex shortly after they broke up but Stephanie also met someone else fairly quick after the baby died , Rosie had herself pregnant within a few months 100
Percent did it on purpose use to post digs at Stephanie all the time , then she put up a picture of Paul and Reuben in the bath when she barely knew him she was made take it down , then she talked about him on her stories badly on Snapchat said he kept them all up this is the little boy Reuben , he rarely paid matinence was happy enough for them all to be separate families Stephanie was also having her fella act daddy , they both eventually decided to make a bit of peace mainly because they knew everyone on wofial
Media knew , now Stephanie with another fella and she’s happy enough for them
To take him because she wants the break and Stephanie doesn’t seem to be able to be by herself she’s been in a continuous relationship since she was young oh and Paul proposed a Rosie on Stephanie birthday which is pretty weird
I heard the reason Stephanie and him split was because he was hitting her. But then I heard the same story with Stephanie and Chris that’s why they split that he spent all the money they saved for the wedding on coke and he was hitting her. However I then heard Stephanie was actually the one hitting Chris and now Stephanie has a new fella. I think rueben has had a lot of step daddies

Reactions: 5
I heard the reason Stephanie and him split was because he was hitting her. But then I heard the same story with Stephanie and Chris that’s why they split that he spent all the money they saved for the wedding on coke and he was hitting her. However I then heard Stephanie was actually the one hitting Chris and now Stephanie has a new fella. I think rueben has had a lot of step daddies
I heard him and Stephanie where was bad as eachither. So maybe she took out the worst in him. Rosie does take time off sometimes maybe she’s hiding something ?

I heard that when they went to withdraw money for their house purchase Stephanie realised that Chris had gambled away loads of their savings and that was the final straw...

Reactions: 3
We need a thread for it's alirose now, she's a strange one that doesn't give much away. Used to work for tv3 at one time I think. She. Doesn't have many followed compared to other bloggers/Instagrammers

Reactions: 2
I heard him and Stephanie where was bad as eachither. So maybe she took out the worst in him. Rosie does take time off sometimes maybe she’s hiding something ?
If Rosie has such a perfect life do you ever wonder why she suffers so badly with anxiety. I know people can just suffer with it but her life seems so idyllic yet she looks dead behind her eyes

Reactions: 4
I see Rosie isn't rushing to the hairdressers....cos she got hers done in lockdown! Those two blonde streaks at the front are a dead giveaway.

Reactions: 7
If Rosie has such a perfect life do you ever wonder why she suffers so badly with anxiety. I know people can just suffer with it but her life seems so idyllic yet she looks dead behind her eyes
Eh no. I know it can be used a catchall for anything nowadays, but genuine anxiety doesn't care what you look like or how perfect your life looks. Maybe 'successful' people are more prone to it if they are perfectionists

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Are we all ready for this Lavish Alice collection?😂cheap, tacky looking stuff with huge shoulders and ruffles.. she wouldn’t wear this crap if she wasn’t paid to collab on it..

Reactions: 6
Vaguely remember it, it obvs wasn’t big and fancy enough to be on the gram, unlike this place with its boring decor with no personality
So true...I know someone who was in the house and said it was absolutely filthy inside and dog hair everywhere 🤮🤮

• Wow
  • Haha
This site is actually worrying that’s all made up , no one ever hit anyone and they broke up because they had to sell the house that they were living in and it caused a lot of tension

I heard that when they went to withdraw money for their house purchase Stephanie realised that Chris had gambled away loads of their savings and that was the final straw...
Why do people make this stuff up ? The house was chrissys dads and his mam wouldn’t agree to sell to them so the house was sold to someone else and had to be split

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.