Rosie Connolly Quinn #6 fools dying to smell of Jo Malone in reality end up smelling of Post Malone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The poor kids earning their keep today. I was suspicious when she had Remi on camera and was doing the doting mother act and then BAM ad for Penneys. If they weren’t working they would have been stuck in the house all day while Rosie did her makeup

• Wow
Reactions: 21
The poor kids earning their keep today. I was suspicious when she had Remi on camera and was doing the doting mother act and then BAM ad for Penneys. If they weren’t working they would have been stuck in the house all day while Rosie did her makeup
💯 right it’s amazing how predictable they are

Reactions: 6
I often wonder about this, we all like to occasionally look nice and feel nice during the day, but she must spend an inordinate amount of time preening herself Both on and off camera.
She is such a narcissist at heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She did not make the kids put on sweatshirts and jackets in this weather to do an ad for Primark 😲😂 The poor kids must have been melting 🥵

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I often wonder about this, we all like to occasionally look nice and feel nice during the day, but she must spend an inordinate amount of time preening herself Both on and off camera.
She is such a narcissist at heart.
She spends all her time doing it by the looks of it. She’s a pure narcissist

Reactions: 4
I seen her in a shopping centre recently with her head stuck in the phone and checking herself out, exactly what you would expect from her

• Haha
She is clearly making a bomb from 4tharse so why the hell is she using her children in an ad to make money. It's just vile.

Reactions: 7
Like I don't think I've ever seen her with a hun bun, no makeup and oul clothes on her! Lighten up Roisin!

Even look at her after giving birth to Remi. She’s standing at the window in the robe and not a rib out of place. I remember thinking holy crap this Roisin is on another level entirely.

Yeah it's actually weird, I'd say she's dressed to the nines doing the food shop. The amount of time she puts into her appearance is terrifying and sad. How does she manage with 2 kids.

Reactions: 10
Am I the only one that thinks it's very bad that her pop up shop is t accepting 4th arq vouchers ? You also can't return or exchange any orders bought online here so that's basically minimal customer service required

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one that thinks it's very bad that her pop up shop is t accepting 4th arq vouchers ? You also can't return or exchange any orders bought online here so that's basically minimal customer service required
What’s the reason behind not being able to use a voucher?

Dunnes have launched a lovely work out kit and it’s much nicer.
I can’t understand the need for those scruffy half fleeces. The world is mad

Reactions: 5
Martin Luther Fleece shut the duck up. As if she dreamt of having a fleece company. She threw plenty of tit at the wall & this is what stuck. It won’t last forever.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.