Rosie Connolly Quinn #6 fools dying to smell of Jo Malone in reality end up smelling of Post Malone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must resist the urge to message her asking if she knows what the Dyson air wrap is like on real hair.. she wouldn’t know obvs…good old Wiggy Chin Connolly Quinn

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The old lady blow dry look does nothing for her. It’s so aging and ridiculous looking. Her hair looked much better when it was shorter and styled in a wave

Reactions: 8
I am ashamed to say I know someone who has spend €300 on 4tharq this morning 😩

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I bought a pair of powercut cycle shorts in Dunnes this week…unreal quality
v high waisted -succckkkk and shape
Still steep at 30€ for Dunnes but no way is Rosie getting a cent of my money

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Piling the make up on trying to flog it in the heatwave along with her fleeces. She looks like she’s about to melt into a gelatinous blob she has that much make up on

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Rosie nobody thinks you look effortless. You look exactly like someone who puts in a huge huge huge amount of effort 😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is she auditioning for Housewives of Beverly Hills, her look tonight is very OTT, much preferred her with the short hair, this hair is actually wearing her.

Reactions: 10
That wig and all that make in this heat is gross. Care would she just feck her hair up into a bun and leave her skin bare so it can get a bit of fresh air. No wonder she has so many skin issues

Reactions: 13
Just noticed Rosie and Stephanie McNamee don’t follow each other anymore after becoming besties on Instagram in the last year or two.. wonder what the tea is there.. again 👀

Did u even hear such shite - busy busy busy - oh let me put on my lip gloss and spray my spray - (that she never uses) she is comical!

• Haha
You never see Rosie share any photos of what she looked like as a child apart from that one recycled photo with her dad. Like I can’t imagine her in school or doing the leaving? She’s just devoid of anything that makes you human. It’s like she emerged from her mother as a woman in her 30s with a wig 😆 she’s like a robot

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did u even hear such shite - busy busy busy - oh let me put on my lip gloss and spray my spray - (that she never uses) she is comical!
What ya mean? She keeps one in each car for when she’s on the (busy busy busy) go 🙄

No pics of the mystery dinner guests, she defo trying her best to move away from the insta hun social scene and change her profile to desperate HW

Reactions: 3
Just noticed Rosie and Stephanie McNamee don’t follow each other anymore after becoming besties on Instagram in the last year or two.. wonder what the tea is there.. again 👀
Peb cause Stephanie's hair is nicer and not a wig

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.