Rosie Connolly Quinn #6 fools dying to smell of Jo Malone in reality end up smelling of Post Malone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a UK brand called Another Version and they have lovely half zips, nice and long, look much better than 4th arse, I’m just waiting for them to come back into stock to buy one. Screw Posie Rosie and her tat, I wouldn’t line her pockets.

Also who the duck buys that overpriced Mantra shite?? Im puzzled how that’s even still going like

Reactions: 7
Hi All, I don't follow Rosie but got sucked into the 4thArq brand and got myself a red fleece (they look fab on the website!) about 2 weeks ago. While I do like the fleece, it was absolutely not worth the €40! Its shedding like crazy, finding red fluff all over the house. I figured it wouldn't wash well in the machine so I thought maybe a hand wash would get red of any loose fibers. Nope - still shedding like mad, so disappointed!

So, can anyone recommend a decent dupe? I love the shape and style of it but I'm not paying another €40 to watch it disintegrate right in front of me!

Reactions: 4
What’s the big deal about her closet? Nothing I couldn’t have done myself on a rainy afternoon while listening to a podcast. Why do influencers have to outsource the most basic of duties? And then act like heaven and earth has been moved because all their designer clobber is in order? duck off let ye
Also the labels on her drawers are wonky and that would seriously annoy me 😆

Reactions: 12
What’s the big deal about her closet? Nothing I couldn’t have done myself on a rainy afternoon while listening to a podcast. Why do influencers have to outsource the most basic of duties? And then act like heaven and earth has been moved because all their designer clobber is in order? duck off let ye
Excuse me her sunglasses are now organised by colour. By colour.

Those labels killed me, all that anal organisation and they left labels that look like the plastic in the swim suit on the wardrobes 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It just shows how unbelievably boring this one is, that some folded clothes could bring her to tears.
I'd say she's a hoot on a night out!

• Haha
Also the labels on her drawers are wonky and that would seriously annoy me 😆
Exactly. Why is she making such a big deal of this? Just organise it yourself like the rest of it

Reactions: 2
I’m so glad we’re on the same page here.
jesus wept. . You’d do that in an afternoon. . What is wrong with these people?
And the labels. . They look dreadful. I’d have them pulled off in seconds

Reactions: 5
Cringe that she needs her clothes labelled by a stranger does she have that much she doesn’t know what’s what? Suppose when it’s all gifted the labels make it handy to know what’s what!

So basically someone came in and moved around some bits in her wardrobe and put labels on where the poor crator can find her knickers?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just came here to rant I can’t for the life of me understand how you can get someone to do this, I feel great after a good declutter and would rather not have strangers going through my wardrobe ffs.. not only that Katie Jackson has someone in cleaning her shower.. what in the world.. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Rosie is so so so so so busy how could she possibly organise her clothes in her wardrobe, send in the help immediately 🙈 seriously would love to know how much they would charge for doing this, bet it’s not cheap,

• Haha
I just came here to rant I can’t for the life of me understand how you can get someone to do this, I feel great after a good declutter and would rather not have strangers going through my wardrobe ffs.. not only that Katie Jackson has someone in cleaning her shower.. what in the world.. 🤦‍♀️
Me too!!! Love organising …. 🤓🤓🤓

Reactions: 2
Cringe that she needs her clothes labelled by a stranger does she have that much she doesn’t know what’s what? Suppose when it’s all gifted the labels make it handy to know what’s what!
She would have to learn to fold the items in drawers though if she wants to keep them that way going forward

What does she even need labels for, surely she has eyes that can see where everything goes.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t mind but you can’t swing a cat in the wardrobe. It’s not the kardashian style dressing room she thinks she has

Effective Spaces is a good page if you are into that type of thing on Instagram her partner is Irish

You’d swear she had a wardrobe like so sue or something!! My wardrobe has more space and I don’t live in a €1.5m mansion 😜 and I can certainly organise my clothes myself 🤷‍♀️🤣

Rosie is so so so so so busy how could she possibly organise her clothes in her wardrobe, send in the help immediately 🙈 seriously would love to know how much they would charge for doing this, bet it’s not cheap,
She thinks she's Khloe Kardashian God love her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.