Rosie Connolly Quinn #6 fools dying to smell of Jo Malone in reality end up smelling of Post Malone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for poor Rosie. So many clothes and shoes and handbags she has to hire a company to sort them out for her 🥺 Sending prayers 😞

Reactions: 14
I feel sorry for poor Rosie. So many clothes and shoes and handbags she has to hire a company to sort them out for her 🥺 Sending prayers 😞
Don’t forget her kitchen presses. I mean how’s a normal person supposed to keep track of those 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe people still share the inside of their wardrobe online like it’s something brand new 😂😂 she’ll be on snivelling now when the house gets broken into

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine crying because some poor b#stard has been in your house all day cleaning your wardrobes…. I’d be mortified

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her hair is so wiggly. She looks ridiculous. Does she think she’s fooling anybody ?

Reactions: 3
i have seen so many people wearing these jumpers lately & they honestly look awful in real life. I just don’t get it! If they weren’t cropped , maybe they would be slightly better 🤷🏻‍♀️
They are horrific!! Seriously shite quality! I seen a girl wearing one the other day & it looked about 20 years old .. like a flat, worn down dog bed .. cheap as duck look off it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They are horrific!! Seriously shite quality! I seen a girl wearing one the other day & it looked about 20 years old .. like a flat, worn down dog bed .. cheap as duck look off it!
Can’t remember if I posted this before or not but the last time she had a big launch, a girl I work with was waiting for the pre sale and brought 5 of those fleece jumpers because she heard the “quality was unreal” and also said three of her friends were doing the same.
Thats how Rosie is in a mansion, she has young ones in their 20s blowing €200 on half zips. This one also buys all of sosu shite as well.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Can’t remember if I posted this before or not but the last time she had a big launch, a girl I work with was waiting for the pre sale and brought 5 of those fleece jumpers because she heard the “quality was unreal” and also said three of her friends were doing the same.
Thats how Rosie is in a mansion, she has young ones in their 20s blowing €200 on half zips. This one also buys all of sosu shite as well.
a few of my friends are nurses (we’re in our 20s) and they all have a wide range of colours of the fleeces.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
They really are, they are not lined inside so it's like scratchy raw material inside. then it's not that soft after a few washes, it's like rough teddy material and it doesn't look right, it goes bobbly after a few hours of your first time wearing it(light wear).
Even if you are super careful washing and air drying it, it doesn't look as good. I was a sucker and purchased 2 a while back so I know.
They aren't that warm either, and it being so cropped too is not so flattering on a curvy body type.
It's so cheaply made, and the zipper gets stuck. You are pay for a wee bit of embroidery and a plastic zip that says 4thark.
Don't purchase if you are reading this, you will get better quality from any other brand out there for the same price!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Worn down dog bed is exactly how I’d describe them! Especially the cream ones. They look like they don’t wash well and look manky

Reactions: 5
Worn down dog bed is exactly how I’d describe them! Especially the cream ones. They look like they don’t wash well and look manky
I really really really do not get the hype … like to me they looked rough before bought so could well imagine what d they be like after a wash. Have seen loads wearing them and most not rosies bloody size and the cropped look does not suit the majority of the population!

Reactions: 7
Rosie does so little with her children that the odd time she does she makes a song and dance about it.

Ye the girl I seen had a cream one on & it was particularly scruffy looking .. everything else about her appearance was immaculate which just highlighted the tit quality of the 4th arse rags 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.