Rosie Connolly Quinn #6 fools dying to smell of Jo Malone in reality end up smelling of Post Malone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That one came with the house she said it's not comfortable. No idea what they did with the furniture from the old house I'm nearly sure they had couches made ?
Yea she got the whole living room transformed as a collab with some crowd. What a waste for the company if they have seemingly left everything behind them. Serves them right

Reactions: 3
But navan dogs company reached out to her and custom made furniture for the last house. I remember so well as we were buying at the same time and had priced there. I paid more elsewhere as a result of that reaching out!! Cant be dealing with them. Easy come easy go.

Reactions: 5
But navan dogs company reached out to her and custom made furniture for the last house. I remember so well as we were buying at the same time and had priced there. I paid more elsewhere as a result of that reaching out!! Cant be dealing with them. Easy come easy go.
Your right they did because I was also looking at something there. Took my money elsewhere

Will be interesting to see how things go in the next 2-3 years for some of the insta huns.
Instagram is dead now just like fb and bebo b4 that its all tiktok now.
The likes of Rosie do not have the talent or personality for tiktok or youtube, will be glad to see the back of them all to be honest, Rosie is an awful money greedy boring airhead.

Reactions: 12
Imagine going to college for a few years and studying hard, marketing or whatever & you go for a job & Rosie is sitting there interviewing you. I’d walk back out the door laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine going to college for a few years and studying hard, marketing or whatever & you go for a job & Rosie is sitting there interviewing you. I’d walk back out the door laughing.
I want to go to one of her interviews just to bring up Aluxe and see her face

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why come on talking when constantly flicking her teeth with her tongue to get rid of the granola she just ate??? To prove she ate something???

So someone tagged her in a pic with all the people in the photo wearing the 4ark shite - I have no words for anyone of those people in the photo and for the sharing the pic and tagging Rosie - please get help

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So someone tagged her in a pic with all the people in the photo wearing the 4ark shite - I have no words for anyone of those people in the photo and for the sharing the pic and tagging Rosie - please get help
i have seen so many people wearing these jumpers lately & they honestly look awful in real life. I just don’t get it! If they weren’t cropped , maybe they would be slightly better 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Many successful people with little formal education, well done to anyone to build a business from nothing & make a success of it. Dislike Rosie a lot, zero interest in her brand, find her boring af but she’s ranking it in so knows what she’s doing.

Reactions: 3
Many successful people with little formal education, well done to anyone to build a business from nothing & make a success of it. Dislike Rosie a lot, zero interest in her brand, find her boring af but she’s ranking it in so knows what she’s doing.
She didn’t exactly develop a business from nothing. She already had one failed Ali Express brand that she pretends didn’t exist. She got lucky with the fleece tops, the rest of her tracksuits etc missed the mark. This won’t last forever people will move on. It’s not even about her not having formal education it’s more her silly business woman boss babe I’m so busy spiel. I can’t take her serious. Or my husband Paul

Reactions: 11
I’d say her most successful item were the fleeces and she has already released them in every single colour imaginable. Hard to see what’s next for the brand. I’d say she’s out of ideas herself, which is why she is hiring someone to come up with new ideas for her

• Heart
She got lucky with the fleece tops. She has said in the past at the last minute they decided to include them but didn’t think they would be the big sellers. If she hasn’t included the fleece tops her brand would be the same as Louise cooneys which is dead. It’s also very telling most of her launches and new stock is just the fleeces in different colours. But as said above people will soon move onto the next thing

Reactions: 7
Oh duck off Rosie I never look at her talking anymore she is painful and her hair is the wiggiest I ever seen it today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.