Rosie Connolly Quinn #6 fools dying to smell of Jo Malone in reality end up smelling of Post Malone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear lord she looks like one of the muppets! The wig is terrible and the Botox/nose/chin combo is doing her no favours. She looked far better before all the work

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The blonde in the photo she posted yesterday was stunning and Rosie hair looked so fake and synthetic looking beside her I really think Rosie looks about 47

Reactions: 4
I was with my best friend over the weekend and after a few drinks we started to take some funny pictures of ourselves. I was looking back on the photos in bed last night and laughing my arse off. We look grand, no supermodels in the making but what struck me most is how happy in ourselves we look and even though we have the odd wrinkle and line, things could be tighter and more symmetrical, teeth could be brighter and straighter, I actually think we look better than any of the fake huns on insta who are so obsessed with chasing perfection they are ruining themselves! There is nothing attractive whatsoever in how Rosie presents herself to the world imo. It’s the imperfections and quirks that people have that make them look natural and pretty.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They look like dentures or that they take up too much room in her mouth.
and the back room details in the factory 🤣, give me a break. She’s just strolling around the place

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They look like dentures or that they take up too much room in her mouth.
and the back room details in the factory 🤣, give me a break. She’s just strolling around the place
Excuse you she is unstoppable!! Invincible!!! So powerful!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The 4thark try on by those girls today, I honestly don't like the leggings on the plus size girl, they are gathering at her knees and just look very tight and uncomfortable. And they are trying their hardest to promote them and say it's like a second skin. ,🙈🙈🙈

Were Roisin and FBG really good mates in the early hun days? They don't seem to mix anymore 🤔
FBG is a rough hunzo in Tallahh

Roisin is trying to elevate her self, despite her rough husband, the house- the holidays -the chin

She’s not going to be associating herself with a one crying into a battered sausage a beach

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Robotic Rosie🙄 my husband just brought me a sausage sambo... that she's no more going to eat... puts the sandwich down and proceeds to pile on the makeup and lip liner/lipstick. She's so awkward and unnatural to watch

Reactions: 15
The tan around her wrist where her tattoo is is so mank 🤢 also what’s the point in telling everyone you’re on medication and on strict orders not to drink, but not tell anyone what’s actually wrong with you 🙄 such attention seeking bullshit. She looks ridiculous as well, all tramped up just to bring the kids to the cinema

Reactions: 13
They all do it
No different than the person who tags a hospital with a cry face emoji and then has lots of comments “you ok hun”

attention seeking

Reactions: 7
I’m confused! On the story of her sitting room she says they are getting a new suite, is that couch not brand new???

I’m confused! On the story of her sitting room she says they are getting a new suite, is that couch not brand new???
That one came with the house she said it's not comfortable. No idea what they did with the furniture from the old house I'm nearly sure they had couches made ?

Reactions: 1
That one came with the house she said it's not comfortable. No idea what they did with the furniture from the old house I'm nearly sure they had couches made ?
More money/ ads than sense!

I don’t understand why she bought it fully furnished if she wants to change it all

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.