Rosie Connolly Quinn #5 Busy busy Con and Fisher Price Paul, you wouldn’t see the likes on Kat Slater’s stall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Advertising makeup with a filter.. ok Rosie. GIVE IT UP.
Nobody cares about your over priced leggings & you being “obsessed” with your hundredth foundation.

Reactions: 13
Christ isn’t yer man Paul a walking ick

Shudder* even watching him fake play with poor aul b&w Remi

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
So it appears she was a no show at Niamh’s birthday but went out last night with Paul for dinner? Pathetic. I’m not fan of Niamh but she was her rent a friend for years when Rosie was desperate to portray the image that she had friends. I think Niamh was very instrumental in organising Rosie’s 30th, and now it appears Rosie didn’t turn up to Niamhs?!? Oh I forgot! Rosie is an introvert! Duh!!! So now we see why she was posting that introverted shite all week. Making her excuses before her no show. Extroverted enough to post half naked on Instagram though in her knickers and bra and go out when it suits

It just goes to show how FAKE they all are

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
So odd that Rosie isn’t there, and no happy birthday wish on insta either

Reactions: 6
No Aideen or Terrie either. The “besties” relationship is purely superficial for the gram. True besties don’t miss each other’s 30th

Reactions: 18
I can't believe Rosie who happily shows her arse crack when on hols, who has come on crying about anxiety, shows her acne (when paid to promote a clinic), shows the inside of her home, shows her kids, wears the skimpiest outfits, tops slashed to her navel, skirts barely covering her hole has come on and said she's an introvert😂😂😂😂. I think somebody needs a dictionary.
You're alot of things Rosie but an introvert is not one of them!!!

Reactions: 36
It’s just a cover for the fact she has no friends and no one asks her to do anything

Reactions: 11
No Aideen or Terrie either. The “besties” relationship is purely superficial for the gram. True besties don’t miss each other’s 30th
Aiden is off in Dubai and I’m surprised Terrie didn’t make it as she’s everywhere except at home these days

Reactions: 13
Remember Terrie ran a competition for a jewellery store on her instagram and gave the prize to her sister in law 😂 Rosie again pretending her latest story is about Remi and shes in the forefront loving herself as usual

Reactions: 8
Remember Terrie ran a competition for a jewellery store on her instagram and gave the prize to her sister in law 😂 Rosie again pretending her latest story is about Remi and shes in the forefront loving herself as usual
It was for Conway Jewellers & they suffered massively after that competition

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.