Rosie Connolly Quinn #5 Busy busy Con and Fisher Price Paul, you wouldn’t see the likes on Kat Slater’s stall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More ones emailing in their photos of the half zips and emails to customer care on the tea spill page! Looks absolutely awful

Reactions: 2
Also make sure the Christian dior sandles are in the shot, along with the Chanel bag for outfit of the day… no one gives a duck Rosie. Sort out your customer service
I see somebody commented on one of the 4th Arc pics asking about sustainability! Hahaha! Cheap tat from China isn’t sustainable! (Not sure if BUSINESS WOMAN 🤣 Roisin knows what sustainability is)!

Why has she deleted so much of her highlights on her insta ?
Yeah noticed that. Poor little unaesthetic Remi didn’t even get a grid post for her birthday. Poor little girl. Always posted in B&W 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Like I have about 5 pairs of Penneys finest €3 sunnies stuffed at bottom of various old Penneys handbags & immitation Joe Malone scattered at bottom of cabinets/bags/ drawers. This story has really irked me. It's a wannabe Khloe Kardashian everything in perfect order. Except Rosie you're not a Kardashian 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Like I have about 5 pairs of Penneys finest €3 sunnies stuffed at bottom of various old Penneys handbags & immitation Joe Malone scattered at bottom of cabinets/bags/ drawers. This story has really irked me. It's a wannabe Khloe Kardashian everything in perfect order. Except Rosie you're not a Kardashian 🙄
I look at something like that & I don’t feel envy. I feel a bit of pity for people who have to brag like that. You’d expect it from a teenager

Reactions: 22
The "Oh I forgot to put my perfume on", so what does she do??? Records herself getting some perfume which is obviously just an excuse to show off her sunglasses, and christian dior sandal collection.
Honestly like duck off, nobody cares!!!
You're selling cheap shoddy Chinese tatt at crazy prices and funding your designer lifestyle.
You tried it with Aluxe but got found out. She's turning into another Suzanne Jackson, they honestly haven't a brain cell between them. I really do hope it all falls down around them.
When are people going to cop on, Rosie doesn't believe in her own brand, she wears it to sell it so she can shop in BT's, just like Pippa, just like SoSu.
They are modern day Delboys.

Reactions: 31
She may as well have said “oh I forgot! I’m a complete and utter bleeping show off! And while you guys are complaining about the quality of my 4tharq shite, look at all of the designer stuff I have xx”

Meanwhile in the real world most of us couldn’t give a shite about designer crap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It was such a staged clip. I really wish all these people buying and funding her lifestyle realize that while they slum in her child made cheap products she is swanning around brown Thomas and driving her Range Rover.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s tragic, thinks she has her big gaf and money made, the customer service can go and duck as far as she’s concerned… what a business model😑

Embarrassing new money gobshite showing the sunglasses and sandals😂 anyone with class doesn’t do things like that

Also I see the wig is back, for now, until she chops it up again next week 🙄

Reactions: 14
She’s tragic, thinks she has her big gaf and money made, the customer service can go and duck as far as she’s concerned… what a business model😑

Embarrassing new money gobshite showing the sunglasses and sandals😂 anyone with class doesn’t do things like that

lso I see the wig is back, for now, until she chops it up again next week 🙄
The scary thing is that’s her family home. That’s Harry’s home and Remis Home and Reuben’s Home and she’s showing off all the materialistic shite she has. Ireland is a very small place. It’s very easy to find her address. Did anyone learn from what happened to Kim Kardashian in Paris ?! There are criminals watching celebrities stories to see where there are and when to strike. She’s totally invading her families privacy and safety for the safe of a few nobodies thinking she’s a somebody?!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The scary thing is that’s her family home. That’s Harry’s home and Remis Home and Reuben’s Home and she’s showing off all the materialistic shite she has. Ireland is a very small place. It’s very easy to find her address. Did anyone learn from what happened to Kim Kardashian in Paris ?! There are criminals watching celebrities stories to see where there are and when to strike. She’s totally invading her families privacy and safety for the safe of a few nobodies thinking she’s a somebody?!
Yeah that’s a very good point, showing off a 5-7K bag is big enough incentive for criminals to target their home. I do enjoy the odd designer piece myself but I make a point of ensuring it’s never on any social medias, you just never know who could be viewing. (And it’s also super tacky apart from anything else)

Reactions: 4
Yeah that’s a very good point, showing off a 5-7K bag is big enough incentive for criminals to target their home. I do enjoy the odd designer piece myself but I make a point of ensuring it’s never on any social medias, you just never know who could be viewing. (And it’s also super tacky apart from anything else)
Oh it’s so tacky! Don’t get me started on them “displaying” the card board box it came in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If anyone's interested the Dunnes unisex tracksuits are reduced in the green, tenner for the sweatshirt and tenner for the bottoms. Loads of sizes left. Picked myself up one last night!

Reactions: 7
And hasn’t Paul already had his jeep stolen like twice? I guess the urge to brag is more powerful than the will to keep your family safe for these show offs

• Wow
Reactions: 10
And hasn’t Paul already had his jeep stolen like twice? I guess the urge to brag is more powerful than the will to keep your family safe for these show offs
Completely forgot about that ! Yes he’s had tools and equipment and his jeep worth thousands from his job stolen before he was 4thArq chief abucuss operator. Think it was when they lived above Charlestown SC

Reactions: 9
I was reminded there on her BFF Bonnie’s thread of the dancing. Can anyone remember when Rosie recorded herself dancing in her home gym in lockdown 1 I think it was? That was my covid highlight. What a time to be alive.

• Haha
I was reminded there on her BFF Bonnie’s thread of the dancing. Can anyone remember when Rosie recorded herself dancing in her home gym in lockdown 1 I think it was? That was my covid highlight. What a time to be alive.
I preferred the piano playing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Like the backup dancers for STEPS😂

Reactions: 2
A random thought but does anyone think it’s weird how Rosie gave Remi the middle name Jo after the midwife who delivered her? Like yeah midwives are great and you couldn’t do it without them, but shes also a complete stranger. I think it’s a testament to how little friends Rosie has in her life tbh. Why not choose her sisters name or her own mothers name. I just think it’s weird tbh. Rosie will prob never see that woman again. Also just picking up on the earlier comment that said Rosie has deleted most of her insta highlights. Seems she has taken all of the personal ones down like her birth story etc.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.