Rosie Connolly Quinn #5 Busy busy Con and Fisher Price Paul, you wouldn’t see the likes on Kat Slater’s stall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was such a Rosie fan back in like 2017/2018 loved her fashion, makeup etc but her page has just become so mundane. I get everyone changes and grows but I feel like her whole person has changed looks, fashion sense, personality etc. So clear she has lost her love for it

Reactions: 9
What is she on about with not one negative review? The 4th arse page is full of disgruntled costumers 😂 on the beg for the garden as well I see. She has zero shame

Reactions: 20
“Everyone is staring at me on my phone here talking …” No Rosie they are not- as we all have “real” jobs and not time to be sitting in our cars staring at you … cue touch of the Ciara lambert chopped off extensions because sure why not they cost you nothing…some fake laugh at some fake distraction and the hope you’re all well Spiel … oh duck off 🤦‍♀️YAWN 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’d say she chopped off €800 worth of extensions on a whim. Must be nice. Not that she paid for them mind you. If I was working in Ciara Lambert’s I would actually refuse to do her hair. All those hours work putting in extensions only for her to chop them off a week later

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She's 100% shilling for that store Flannels on her stories, they're opening in Dublin soon. Bet she'll be working "with" them in future.

Reactions: 5
“Sick to her stomach” over Aisling Murphy one second and then showing off her outfit expensive candles the next. Can these idiots just leave it out and put themselves aside for one bleeping day? Never have they ever looked so superficial and irrelevant

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Was thinking the very same have a day off disgusting when everyone else's mind is on more important issues today.

Reactions: 17
“Sick to her stomach” over Aisling Murphy one second and then showing off her outfit expensive candles the next. Can these idiots just leave it out and put themselves aside for one bleeping day? Never have they ever looked so superficial and irrelevant
So far today I've seen Rosie do it...

Grace post about it then the next snap post about herself going for a run

Ali d post about it then the next snap post about a chocolate bar

Shannon big C post about it then without even taking a breath she chats about spotify and a hair cut .

Either post about it and have a bit of bleeping respect and say nothing after it..

Or say nothing and keep posting your silly irrelevant lives ...

Stupid idiots I swear

• Heart
Reactions: 37
They’re all the same, sandwiched in between their bleeping spon con, collabs and bleeping holidays! Have a day off!

Reactions: 13
They are all at it today, speaking about Aisling, and literally 5 minutes later sue, Katie Jackson and aoibhe devlin and claudine keane showing their cocktail by the pool. Like please duck off, have a bit of cop on, literally not 1 woman in Ireland wants to see that shite today. Actually, claudine didn't even mention it, she's too busy recording herself grinning idiotically in to the camera. Could they not just take today out from the narcissistic rubbish,Instagram doesn't need another OOTD post or look at what I'm drinking post.

Reactions: 28
For anyone who doesn't want to give these instahuns a follow or a view(or if your like me & got sick of the lot of them and deleted social media😅) you can use waragainstinstagrammers .com to view stories & posts.

Reactions: 7
No respect shown,
Suzanne Jackson,
Katie jackson,
Faces by grace,
Rosie Connolly,
Kelly Fitzsimons,
Mrs makeup,
Aoibhe Devlin,
Terrie mcevoy,
Sineads curvy style,
Nikki Fitzpatrick

All wedging their tributes in between spon con and holiday bullshit!

Reactions: 40
No respect shown,
Suzanne Jackson,
Katie jackson,
Faces by grace,
Rosie Connolly,
Kelly Fitzsimons,
Mrs makeup,
Aoibhe Devlin,
Terrie mcevoy,
Sineads curvy style,
Nikki Fitzpatrick

Add Louise Cooney and Jennifer wrynne to that flogging Pilates and sweet king.

Reactions: 14
No respect shown,
Suzanne Jackson,
Katie jackson,
Faces by grace,
Rosie Connolly,
Kelly Fitzsimons,
Mrs makeup,
Aoibhe Devlin,
Terrie mcevoy,
Sineads curvy style,
Nikki Fitzpatrick

Also twins and me julie.. posting a get that trend ad after posting about Aisling

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.