Rosie Connolly Quinn #5 Busy busy Con and Fisher Price Paul, you wouldn’t see the likes on Kat Slater’s stall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find Shauna Kelly's "style" boring and average AF!
She literally does everyone’s house the same… same tones, colours… literally never seen her do anything with an actual colour other than beige/brown

Reactions: 9
She's going to dress the stairs with wall lights, drapes and panelling so basically copy Pippa's house.
Also a collab woth an interior designer and no doubt get a heap of free furniture. No wonder tattle exists!!

Reactions: 22
I can’t believe she is getting rid of those sofas that came with the house so soon!! Why have them included in the price & pay for them if you didn’t like them & knew they weren’t “your style”? (Personally think they’re nice enough)

also, off topic, but something that has also struck me as odd is how small and ordinary her engagement ring is? don’t get me wrong it’s not a horrible ring but doesn’t exactly fit with someone who’s just bought a 1.5m house does it??

Reactions: 3
Yeah but they were only earning a measly living at the time that was bought while flogging Ali express sunglasses. I’ll expect there will be an upgrade this year or whenever they mark five years to something far more showy and millionaire gaf worthy

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she is getting rid of those sofas that came with the house so soon!! Why have them included in the price & pay for them if you didn’t like them & knew they weren’t “your style”? (Personally think they’re nice enough)

also, off topic, but something that has also struck me as odd is how small and ordinary her engagement ring is? don’t get me wrong it’s not a horrible ring but doesn’t exactly fit with someone who’s just bought a 1.5m house does it??
Likely because she would’ve found it difficult to bet for new ones until she’s had her interiors person in

1.5 million and the kids have about 10 blades of grass to play on in the back garden. There'll be no space for a treehouse/trampoline, and your view is looking at a block of apartments 🙈jesus weeps!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
1.5 million and the kids have about 10 blades of grass to play on in the back garden. There'll be no space for a treehouse/trampoline, and your view is looking at a block of apartments 🙈jesus weeps!!!
But that Instagram hallway though 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah I don't the kids were a top priority somehow when choosing a gaff, how it looks on Insta would of been up there.

Reactions: 8
i bought one in store love it so comfortable great fit and quality too they also do them in the kids section
Me too! Got the sage top in Dunnes at weekend, so comfy, and great quality for 20 quid. I tried on the pants but am too old, short and fat for Tracksuit pants I looked like the Michelin man 🙈🙄😭😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I unfollowed Rosie along time ago but I’m shocked to see she bought a 1.5mil house . How the hell can she afford that? What does the husband do?

Reactions: 3
I unfollowed Rosie along time ago but I’m shocked to see she bought a 1.5mil house . How the hell can she afford that? What does the husband do?
He helps Rosie count , but only to 10 as he runs out of fingers

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Another day another half zip in a different colour 🥱 that must be what had Rosie and Paul so “busy” lately with work, thinking of a new colour for the half zip

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
This thread very quiet 😜
It’s because Rosie is just busy busy busy. She’s so busy she doesn’t have time to be posting due to being so busy. Every second word out of Rosie is busy. Busy busy busy. No doubt she will be in at some point this month to remind us all that she is busy and has brought a new house.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Seems like since she's bought the house she doesn't need the money from influencing anymore? Only the occasional story to flog something now and again

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.