Rosie Connolly Quinn #5 Busy busy Con and Fisher Price Paul, you wouldn’t see the likes on Kat Slater’s stall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In general terms not an ounce of integrity exists across these Instagram accounts. Every single thing they post is carefully curated and edited to push an agenda.

Reactions: 17
No respect shown,
Suzanne Jackson,
Katie jackson,
Faces by grace,
Rosie Connolly,
Kelly Fitzsimons,
Mrs makeup,
Aoibhe Devlin,
Terrie mcevoy,
Sineads curvy style,
Nikki Fitzpatrick

All wedging their tributes in between spon con and holiday bullshit!
Add Niamh Cullen to that list too. She took a quick break in between to promote protein 😡

Reactions: 13
Add Niamh Cullen to that list too. She took a quick break in between to promote protein 😡
Tignam was the worst I think. From tullamore herself and posts about how sad it is and then is promoting her depop selling her second hand Zara coats in the next snap

Reactions: 15
Tignam was the worst I think. From tullamore herself and posts about how sad it is and then is promoting her depop selling her second hand Zara coats in the next snap
And then deleted them out or respect🙄(deleted them after her daily check in on here)

• Wow
Reactions: 9
These influencers all have a massive audience (for want of a better word) and come on saying oh how sad is this, followed by ads etc. As someone else mentioned Louise McSharry might be another dose but she gives a tit and is using her influence for good in this instance. I can only speak for myself but I couldn't come on after hearing something so horrific and try and shill the latest crap. Timing is important. I think covid woke a lot of people to their bullshit and this should really drive it home.

Reactions: 13
She reshared a post from a girl complaining about being stuck at home but at least they have their 4th arse hoodie, like is it really an appropriate time, ashling never made it home

Reactions: 8
Posting the ads between stories about the awful news about Ashling is so disrespectful in my opinion. The whole nation is shocked and sadden by what has happened to this young girl that had her whole life ahead of her. If they had any decency they would have shared the post about her and stayed off Instagram for the rest of the day. I'm sure Ashling was on a lot of people's minds yesterday and how these huns can continue as normal is beyond me. They rightly so all stayed off for BLM last year and I definitely would have gained a lot more respect for them had they have done the same yesterday 🥺

Reactions: 4
It just goes to show the hollowness of them as people. Social media has really ruined a lot of them. There is no substance to any of them, everything is about what’s next and on to the next thing. They really believe their hype and that their following are on tenterhooks waiting to see their updates. Little do they know how little they actually matter. They are nothing but a distraction to most of us or entertainment to laugh at. Times like yesterday really showed the superficiality of the lot of them. Nobody is expecting them to come on crying or to never post again but ffs, have some decorum. Yesterday was such a strange day. It was like the whole nation was feeling the same thing, even walking into shops and looking at complete strangers you knew what they were thinking, and it was all about Aisling. But life most go on for the superficial and self obsessed who think they and they alone are the centre of the universe. They showed themselves to be nothing more than vain hollowed out narcissists who care about nothing only themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Muireann has somehow self appointed herself as spokeswoman for this just because her initial reaction got some traction. She needs to take a seat and get over herself tbh. Obviously ireland am had to move onto different topics 🙄 that’s in no way comparable to these self serving idiots who pretend to care and then in the next breath carry on regardless once the box is ticked. They can well afford to reschedule posts or take a day off. Saying anything else is bullshit

• Heart
Reactions: 37
You just know that the floggers and blaggers have a timer on their Daniel Wellingtons set to when the appropriate amount of time has passed before selling me their lifestyle or bleeping gymondo

Reactions: 5
Muireann has somehow self appointed herself as spokeswoman for this just because her initial reaction got some traction. She needs to take a seat and get over herself tbh. Obviously ireland am had to move onto different topics 🙄 that’s in no way comparable to these self serving idiots who pretend to care and then in the next breath carry on regardless once the box is ticked. They can well afford to reschedule posts or take a day off. Saying anything else is bullshit
All the guilty ones will share her spiel now 🙄

Reactions: 9
Ah Muirean is starting to wreck my head! It's like she is the patron saint of reasoning!

Reactions: 18
Ah Muirean is starting to wreck my head! It's like she is the patron saint of reasoning!
Same I usually like her but she is nauseating with this. Today with her stories at the vigil and her and her friend sharing a laugh “and then it all came back”. Oh please 🙄

Reactions: 8
Oh shut the duck up Muireann.
I think the praise she received after Ireland AM has gone to her head, we're allowed to feel that posting about the murder of young woman and then posting about a #sp gym app or whatever straight after is distasteful. For me it doesn't sit right. Maybe I'm too sensitive, I just feel the world of Instagram moves too fast, sometimes it's good to stop and sit in the sadness.
The people we're talking about have 250,000 followers or there abouts, they're not ordinary Joe soaps, they have huge platforms. It should be different for them.

They should be held to a different standard.

Reactions: 15
I think the praise she received after Ireland AM has gone to her head, we're allowed to feel that posting about the murder of young woman and then posting about a #sp gym app or whatever straight after is distasteful. For me it doesn't sit right. Maybe I'm too sensitive, I just feel the world of Instagram moves too fast, sometimes it's good to stop and sit in the sadness.
The people we're talking about have 250,000 followers or there abouts, they're not ordinary Joe soaps, they have huge platforms. It should be different for them.

They should be held to a different standard.
You are not too sensitive at all. We are seeing firsthand the backlash they are getting so lots and lots of others feel the same. It’s wrong to go from sharing a token pic to lashing up pics of holidays and drinks etc. Muireann is trying to make herself a spokesperson here when she doesn’t even seem to understand why people are upset. She should be careful because her 1 video clip will be forgotten fairly fast but the tacky behaviour of the huns won’t be so she should be mindful of what she says and who she will upset. She’s a dope anyway on her best day

Reactions: 10
There’s a huge difference between a scheduled TV programme going from one talking slot to another then a blogger sharing a RIP message one minutes saying how distraught they are and then the next snap they’re laughing sipping a cocktail with their prada bag or giving out about how “running isn’t for them”

There’s a huge difference between a scheduled TV programme going from one talking slot to another then a blogger sharing a RIP message one minutes saying how distraught they are and then the next snap they’re laughing sipping a cocktail with their prada bag or giving out about how “running isn’t for them”
Is there a thread for Muireann actually

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Muirrean is a pain. She was only thrilled her video gained traction. She is as bad as them all, riding the coat tails of a tragic incident

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.