Rosie Connolly Quinn #5 Busy busy Con and Fisher Price Paul, you wouldn’t see the likes on Kat Slater’s stall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing to do with pink for a girl etc but the child's whole wardrobe is beige. Nothing wrong with a bit of colour on a child. She doesn't have to go all out peppa pig either just something other than bland beige would be nice.
100%, my 4 old dresses herself. She chooses what she want to wear. Not all but most kids like to wear clothing splashed with whatever their favoyrite character is, Peppa pig, Paw Patrol. None of which fits in with Rosie's aesthetic on her feed which is quite controlling behaviour.

Reactions: 5
The begging has started for the interiors, has she an ounce of dignity.....1.5m on a gaff & she cant afford to kit it out, all fur coat and no knickers this one is.....embarassing

Reactions: 28
The begging has started for the interiors, has she an ounce of dignity.....1.5m on a gaff & she cant afford to kit it out, all fur coat and no knickers this one is.....embarassing
Just came on to say the same thing. The stench of desperation Roisin - it’s actually embarrassing! As I sit here unable to afford my road tax or electric after Christmas this eejit is going to get everything handed to her after conning people with her 4th shite muck. It’s so infuriating

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just came on to say the same thing. The stench of desperation Roisin - it’s actually embarrassing! As I sit here unable to afford my road tax or electric after Christmas this eejit is going to get everything handed to her after conning people with her 4th shite muck. It’s so infuriating
See this is what pisses me off, these companies would turn their nose up at the normal joe soap like myself or yourself but will lavish the likes of this one with chandeliers worth 10k and window seats worth 5k each even though shes sitting on millions in her bank account, a sick world we live in

Reactions: 17
Honestly am I the only one who’s turned off Matt Britain from this one and Mrs make up and Rachel Gorry. I would NEVER use him

Reactions: 18
I have a list of places I won't go near because of their links with influencers. Matt Britton and Spotlight are top of the list. Ventura, Charlotte Tilbury, Gymondo... The list goes on!!

Reactions: 17
Matt Britton is the worst such rude customer service only Cather to the z list celebs of Ireland
and housing associations. He fitted all the flooring and carpets in a social housing development next to my SIL. I only remember because I had only the same week gone to price carpets myself and almost choked at the price.

Reactions: 2
That gymondo is out in force today every insta hun selling like mad. I also have a list of places I won't go near after all these freebies

Reactions: 14
She’s going to be more insufferable then usual for the next few months with the constant begging for freebies to do the house up

Reactions: 4
Rosie buys a 1.5 million house but begs for free interiors. I’d be ashamed of my life to go online with my begging list when everyone is now wise to it 🤢

Reactions: 15
Rosie buys a 1.5 million house but begs for free interiors. I’d be ashamed of my life to go online with my begging list when everyone is now wise to it 🤢
Sure remember when Terrie had excel sheet done of “all the bits she wanted for the baby” 🤢. I’d say Rosie will follow suit. It will be months of begging or paid partnership (same thing in my eyes)

Reactions: 11
Jesus she has Shauna Kelly interiors coming down to do a collab ffs 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Couldn’t find someone this side of the border 🤷‍♀️
this woman blatantly broke Covid rules in 2020 heading off on a month long vacation when we stuck within our 5km.
She did Mrs makeup bedroom, looks like a hotel room now

Reactions: 12
Sure remember when Terrie had excel sheet done of “all the bits she wanted for the baby” 🤢. I’d say Rosie will follow suit. It will be months of begging or paid partnership (same thing in my eyes)
They are lower than scum.

Reactions: 9
WAIT! Did I just read that 4tharq’s customer service/warehouse department was closed up until now?
don’t get me wrong, everyone, especially those in customer service deserves a break but, you don’t close your warehouse/customers service department for 10 days while you still allow orders to push through your website etc., leaving everyone in the dark.
super inconsiderate in I’m honest.
Either close your site for a few days or, operate off restricted hours/skeleton staff or, worse case scenario if I was Rosie I would have set aside a few hours a day to do it myself.
no wonder people were unhappy onthe Insta page, there was probs no communication about them closing and people were wondering where their orders were or why no one was helping them resolve their problem.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Jesus she has Shauna Kelly interiors coming down to do a collab ffs 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Couldn’t find someone this side of the border 🤷‍♀️
this woman blatantly broke Covid rules in 2020 heading off on a month long vacation when we stuck within our 5km.
She did Mrs makeup bedroom, looks like a hotel room now
Shauna Kelly is an absolute fortune to get anything done! She quoted my friend £20k average for a living room like wtf??? Her head is tapped. Of course Rosie would be looking to have her down since she’s been at MRS Manor 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Shauna Kelly is an absolute fortune to get anything done! She quoted my friend £20k average for a living room like wtf??? Her head is tapped. Of course Rosie would be looking to have her down since she’s been at MRS Manor 🙄
Unfortunately the poor saps that pay the £20k+ probably fund these eejits refurbs

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.