Rosie Connolly Quinn #5 Busy busy Con and Fisher Price Paul, you wouldn’t see the likes on Kat Slater’s stall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These influencers all have a massive audience (for want of a better word) and come on saying oh how sad is this, followed by ads etc. As someone else mentioned Louise McSharry might be another dose but she gives a tit and is using her influence for good in this instance. I can only speak for myself but I couldn't come on after hearing something so horrific and try and shill the latest crap. Timing is important. I think covid woke a lot of people to their bullshit and this should really drive it home.
Completely disagree, McSharry is the worst of them all with her faux anger - she was on this like a foreign station stirring feminazi shite and division as soon as the story broke, couldn’t wait to get in there and puff herself up as spokeswoman - all for likes and shares. Despicable wagon.

Reactions: 7
Completely disagree, McSharry is the worst of them all with her faux anger - she was on this like a foreign station stirring feminazi shite and division as soon as the story broke, couldn’t wait to get in there and puff herself up as spokeswoman - all for likes and shares. Despicable wagon.
Totally agree Louise is the absolute pits. I’m always amazed people cent see through her

Reactions: 9
I don't follow her anymore and yes i apologise and take it back. She is a dick. Only saw her initial tweet on twitter and didn't realise how much she jumped on it. Bad example, she is as you say a wagon.

I don't follow her anymore and yes i apologise and take it back. She is a dick. Only saw her initial tweet on twitter and didn't realise how much she jumped on it. Bad example, she is as you say a wagon.
💕💕 Sorry if I came off too strident myself there, but I’ve always found her particularly disingenuous and can’t understand why she’s so adored, so her carry-on this week really disgusted me.
Just no decorum or respect whatsoever from any of these gobshites just looking to further themselves.

💕💕 Sorry if I came off too strident myself there, but I’ve always found her particularly disingenuous and can’t understand why she’s so adored, so her carry-on this week really disgusted me.
Just no decorum or respect whatsoever from any of these gobshites just looking to further themselves.
Yeah I only see bits from her on twitter so wouldn't be too well up on her. She's a moanbag and I can't be dealing with that. Christ above they have all really shown themselves for the vapid creatures they are.

Reactions: 5
Nicole Gaffney loving 4th arq stuff, said she has every piece. She's at 14k followers now. Don't think theres a thread for her yet..

Reactions: 2
Rosie’s interiors 😂😂😂😂😂😂 that corner has finished me tonight. Rosie sitting up against the banister pretending to read a book 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This one would scrape the tit off your shoe if she thought she'd get it for free. Fkg scarlet for her heading into homesense to bag a few freebies. Puts me off buying anything from these stores when these fuckers get it all for free. Her in her big gaff filling it all with #collab #lickmeholepaidpartnerships. Buy ur own shite, u can well afford it. Give me strength! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 27
Looks like there is a ton of more people unhappy on the 4tharq page while Rosie is off being pampered and bagging freebies

Reactions: 11
Just had a look at the last few posts there and every comment is basically a complaint 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 5
LOL, LOL, LOL at the homesense #ad. The cushion is rotten and the fake books or whatever they're suppose to be taking up most of the ugly little table. And who sits on their landing having a coffee and pretending to read a book. Good jaysus they'll do anything for afew freebies.
Rosie's time would be better spent dealing with all her unhappy customers that have helped pay for her dream home.
I know people always say that anyone that writes here is jealous, I can say with hand on heart I'm not jealous of any of them (except maybe Sue in the Maldives😄) I just cannot get over the shite they all get away with and the fakery of their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Shd hasn't seemed to have worked or mentioned even been busy busy since she bought that house them comments are terrible on the homepage and she seems to give zero fucks people are mad buying her shite

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.