Rosie Connolly Quinn #3 big lips , half zips, website crash, flogging thrash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to know how they are gona have stock for this pop up shop seeing as everything has sold out on the website and hasn’t really been restocked since lol

Reactions: 7
New thread suggestiom
Rosie Connolly Quinn #4 4th arq shop is a flop, her new chin is a sin

• Haha
Reactions: 17
New thread title suggestion: put the filler in the bin, forget 4th arq you have a 4th chin

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They are like children playing “ office “ it’s so embarrassing I am cringing

Reactions: 12
The boss babe in her shoulder pads doing interviews 😂😂 it makes me laugh when she is saying she is to busy to be on Instagram. What about the past few years when she spent all day everyday on it claiming it was full time? This just proves she hasn’t worked a proper day in her life 😂😂

Reactions: 12
Such a wanna-be-Pippa she’s even using Pippa’s filter now hoping to morph into a big girl business woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg I didn't know Rosie had a 2nd sis. Just nosing on her insta she is soooo normal looking wtf.... Her sisters are nothing like her. Normal homes, normal dressed kids...... Where did Rosie get the notions???

Reactions: 10
What the actual duck is going on with her chin now??? It’s like she has a gum ball stuck down there!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she really say she hadn’t had dinner with her mother & sisters in years? That’s not normal surely

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.