Rosie Connolly Quinn #3 big lips , half zips, website crash, flogging thrash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty disappointed to see Kash beauty using her.. and about 10 filters on her. Her skin is flawless in that reel. This is 100% false advertisement. Just take a look at the clip of her on 3 dentals page compared to this. 🤬 Surely they should have to declare they are using a filter.

Reactions: 9
Is she still seriously going on about the bloody mascara. She needs to get a grip.

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she’s getting away with the fact she has advertised benefit mascara before, and is now acting like it doesn’t exist. This is only from February!

She hasn’t changed one bit. Still as full of tit as ever

Reactions: 13
I can’t believe she’s getting away with the fact she has advertised benefit mascara before, and is now acting like it doesn’t exist. This is only from February!

She hasn’t changed one bit. Still as full of tit as ever
Oh save us from that trying to be sexy cutesy look into the camera… she’s about as sexy as a wet paper bag 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m actually cringing for her & so many of the other instahuns… mortified for them.

Reactions: 10
Isn’t she lucky her biggest problem is a mascara. How vain can one person be. It’s not endearing. She is coming across as a stupid airhead

Reactions: 11
Thank God that point chin isnt hereditary 🤣🤣🤣
Poor Remi looks nothing like her.

Reactions: 8
I haven’t watched her in a long while but my god she has destroyed her face, she looks like she belongs on any of The real Housewives with the amount of works she has done. Her lips are awful. She was a very pretty lady pre filler/Botox.

Em....should #paulmyhusband be worried about how much shite she puts up about that band Picture This???

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Everyone tell her your fav mascara so she can get an af link from it 🙄 and hey presto she has one

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can she not go a day without putting heavy filters on , esp on her children 😡 poor Harry filtered to the last on her snaps today . What goes on in her head to think this is acceptable 😐

Reactions: 6
Can she not go a day without putting heavy filters on , esp on her children 😡 poor Harry filtered to the last on her snaps today . What goes on in her head to think this is acceptable 😐
I suppose when you've altered your whole face as much as she has, filters seem fairly tame. Even for the kids

Reactions: 7
I suppose when you've altered your whole face as much as she has, filters seem fairly tame. Even for the kids
True, I'd say at this stage .. the glasses she wears have built in filters so the whole world seems to be a creamy beige colour all the time to her.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.