Rosie Connolly Quinn #3 big lips , half zips, website crash, flogging thrash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder the girl suffers with anxiety . Chill out and live life and not worry about filters , perfection and the glamourous life style no one gives 2 shits about . Look after your head and your family and be in the moment . Stop striving for a perfection that will never be reached . So sad she’s putting filters on her own kids . Instagram is an awful environment to depend on your earnings from . Fair play to those who succeed but I'm sure it comes with a sad price too with all the stress.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
PT to start her very busy day, must be so tough being Rosie
Be kind. She has been through a lot lately. YSL discontinued her favourite mascara. Do you know the impact that kind of upheaval has on a hun? It’s up there with your house blowing away in a hurricane or a plane crash with no survivors.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It that their pool behind him in the pic?
They kept that quiet didnt they

As a mom, It’s so boring to watch a bleached blonde size 6 “I drink one glass of wine a fortnight and get a hangover” made up to the nines poly pocket. How are people finding this in any way relatable / attainable / entertaining? It bores me out of my MIND. I haven’t got her on Instagram I just read here when I have a second for my own comfort. She’s unbelievable.
Personally i find it very motivating for a mum of 2 to be dolled up and in the gym for 8am in the morning, watching someone like her has made me stop being lazy, Not everyone wants to see mums lying all day in no makeup/ pjs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
They kept that quiet didnt they

Personally i find it very motivating for a mum of 2 to be dolled up and in the gym for 8am in the morning, watching someone like her has made me stop being lazy, Not everyone wants to see mums lying all day in no makeup/ pjs.
Most of us are somewhere in the middle thank you. Not made up. Up at the crack of dawn. Needs of the child out first over dolled to the 9s.

Reactions: 21
Lads don’t hate me but I don’t hate those trousers. I love Rotate, great brand and some really stand out pieces.

I don’t think our Rosin has an stylish or individual bone in her body. The fact she needed Courtney Smith to tell her to pair them with a white shirt seems a bit ridiculous. I blame Rosin, not the trousers, she makes everything look basic.

Cannot cope with her new chin though. Would actually love to see it in person, I think between the teeth and now the chin, she’s crossed the line into looking deeply strange. All those tweakments that are done to achieve the “Instagram face” might photograph well, but tend to look most odd in real life.
Why was she not open about the chin filler??

Why was she not open about the chin filler??
watching Love Island this week and the girls with fairly major work done...boobs/lips were hugely upset over a ‘fake’ comment

I’m not sure I get it.
Like it is fake? As in it’s not real
Like Rosies Teeth, lips, lashes, hair, tan , nails, chin
Like they’re not hers so they’re fake

I wear fake tan. It’s fake.
I wear gel nails they’re fake

i think she thinks her changes are only tweakments when in reality they are so obvious

like her chinny chin chin

Reactions: 11
Her newest post, be true to yourself, you’ve not been true to yourself in years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her newest post, be true to yourself, you’ve not been true to yourself in years 😂
Be true to yourself just like Rosie who 1) doesn’t look like herself, 2) doesn’t go by her own name and 3) filters her children so they don’t look them themselves. She’s an inspiration 🙌🏻

Reactions: 17
Pop up shop???? 🤔🤔🤔 Something tells me this wasn't the initial plan. My spidey senses are telling me that her sales are gone to crap, she had initially planned to open a store and now she realises it will flop so she has to play it safe with a popup! Am I wrong, please tell me if I have it wrong

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Pop up shop???? 🤔🤔🤔 Something tells me this wasn't the initial plan. My spidey senses are telling me that her sales are gone to crap, she had initially planned to open a store and now she realises it will flop so she has to play it safe with a popup! Am I wrong, please tell me if I have it wrong
Not defending her but it was only ever slated as a pop up. The area it's going into in Dundrum is where all the pop ups go like POCO etc.

Reactions: 3
I'm guessing it was always to be a pop up but she didn't say that initially. The rents in Dundrum are insane, she wouldn't have a hope of sustaining a business there.

Reactions: 6
Not defending her but it was only ever slated as a pop up. The area it's going into in Dundrum is where all the pop ups go like POCO etc.
On Rosie's announcement post for the store she never mentioned it was a pop up.

Reactions: 6
She never mentioned pop up before today. Sales have to be shocking. The only people who seem to buy the clothes are wannabes gagging for a shout out.

Reactions: 5
She never mentioned pop up before today. Sales have to be shocking. The only people who seem to buy the clothes are wannabes gagging for a shout out.
I know someone who bought from her, had an issue with it and they sent a replacement free of charge and keep the original, she was very impressed with them and definitely not a wannabe influencer, this person never posts on social media and didn't post that they had bought the item

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion - No Mascara for our dear Rosie, her pop up shop selling her rubbish Cosy’s

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.