Rosie Connolly Quinn #3 big lips , half zips, website crash, flogging thrash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s making out that she hadn't seen the sister who lives in Mayo purely because of the pandemic when in reality I don’t think I’ve ever seen her share that sister on her page and I’ve been following her like six or seven years now. Other issues at play I’d say..

Reactions: 7
Paul's ex Stephanie and Rosie are so similar in looks, only for the pointy chin on Rosie they would pass off as twins or sisters
Screenshot_20210709-222241_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 10
New thread : 2p girl boss , Paul’s got no more hair loss , clothes are rank laughing all the way to the bank

Reactions: 6
Go for a coffee at the BeAcH with your tiny child but make it sexy shoulder time too
She hasn't an ounce of sex appeal she looks bout 41 and I'm quite sure she's only 30 and as for showing off her ass yesterday sorry 😳 i couldn't see any ass

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.