Rosie Connolly Quinn #3 big lips , half zips, website crash, flogging thrash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Hello everybody, happy Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday, I hope you are all well’ 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone follow Danielle Cunningham? I saw she had commented under one of Rosie’s posts a while back and checked her page out. She is literally Rosie 2.0 it’s hilarious. She has everything down to the hair and the make up, even the “happy Monday” shite. I’d be a bit freaked if I was Rosie 😂 watch her highlight on SweatyBetty it’s actually gas. It could literally be Rosie sitting there she’s even wearing a 4tharq top 😂 she is the absolute spit of her and a lot like Stephanie too. Just another bleach blonde, Zara hauling, fake tan wearing, colour wow loving Minion
I'm fairness it's hardly her fault if they happen to look a bit alike or is no one allowed to have a similar haircut to Rosie? I've followed this girl for a long time and think she is one of the more genuine down to earth people on insta. Must be really annoying for her with people constantly commenting that she looks like Rosie. At least Danielle is natural. Rosie just a bucket of makeup, fillers, botox and bonding!

I'm fairness it's hardly her fault if they happen to look a bit alike or is no one allowed to have a similar haircut to Rosie? I've followed this girl for a long time and think she is one of the more genuine down to earth people on insta. Must be really annoying for her with people constantly commenting that she looks like Rosie. At least Danielle is natural. Rosie just a bucket of makeup, fillers, botox and bonding!
Hello there new member. She doesn’t just look like Rosie, she has her mannerisms down to a T. Lots of people look similar to Rosie nowadays, she sports a popular kind of look. But Danielle takes it to next level because she has basically morphed into her and I find it a bit weird. And neither of them look particularly natural to me tbh. Both fans of the same heavy handed over done look, bleached hair, fake tan and blinding teeth. I’ve never seen someone be so like another person before it’s almost like a parody

Hello there new member. She doesn’t just look like Rosie, she has her mannerisms down to a T. Lots of people look similar to Rosie nowadays, she sports a popular kind of look. But Danielle takes it to next level because she has basically morphed into her and I find it a bit weird. And neither of them look particularly natural to me tbh. Both fans of the same heavy handed over done look, bleached hair, fake tan and blinding teeth. I’ve never seen someone be so like another person before it’s almost like a parody
Thank for the welcome. That's fine that's your opinion. I was just sharing mine. I've recently unfollowed a lot of Bloggers who I started to find annoying, this is just one I like following. Didn't think it had to be all negative vibes on here? I've actually unfollowed Rosie and pippa ages ago as I just found them so unrelatable. Rosies style is gone weird and Pippa is all about the designer stuff which I certainly can't afford! At least you can get a few decent fashion finds from the some of the lesser known insta huns! What do you think of Style by Laura? She's kind of like Danielle's stalker 😂 talks in a baby voice that grates on me. They seem to be friends I think.

Reactions: 5
Paul gives me such dodgy vibes, he’s definitely the type of lad to be creeping on girls and sliding into DM’s and whatnot. I don’t know what it is about him I just get the feeling he’s not to be trusted and she probably knows it

Reactions: 14
Does anyone know the story with Paul and the eldest boy being two years older than Harry? How long was Rosie and Paul together before they had him or what happened there? I really like Rosie and I always have I’m just curious

Lol at her trying so hard to be edgy 😂

The beigest beigey in all of beige town.

and if I see another insta-hun mention ‘manifesting’ ‘affirmations’ ‘saging’ or reading the bleeding book the secret 😠 do they think all this hippie shite is a personality trait? cause it’s a load of bolloxolgy that anyone with a proper job has zero time for

• Haha
She’s uploaded three pics today with that stupid green top. I feel like every time I log into Instagram I am greeted with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know the story with Paul and the eldest boy being two years older than Harry? How long was Rosie and Paul together before they had him or what happened there? I really like Rosie and I always have I’m just curious
From what I remember, his first son was one of twins, the other twin sadly died not long after being born ( I want to say they were premature but I'm not sure if I'm remembering thst part right or not ). The twins mum Stephanie and Paul split and Paul got with Rosie. I think Rosie fell pregnant quite early into their relationship as I remember her saying Harry was a surprise pregnancy but they were happy. Think there was some drama between the ex Stephanie and Rosie for a while but they seem to be past that now and very supportive of each other which is nice. Again I could be a bit off with some of the above but I think that's the jist of how it was

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.