Rosie Connolly Quinn #3 big lips , half zips, website crash, flogging thrash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like:
  1. Botox
  2. Lots of bad lip filler
  3. Nose job
  4. Hair change
  5. Jaw/cheek change but could be weight loss
It's really sad, will her kids not look at pictures of her and ask why she thought she needed to do all that work?

Reactions: 4
Homestly I don't think she's had a nose job, I genuinely think it's the angle and a shitter quality photo. Shes looking down at the camera in the old one and up in the recent one and it's more flattering. If you look at the tip of her nose it's the same and no big bump or anything obvious has vanished

Reactions: 10
I’m probably in the minority here but I don’t think she looks bad in the before/old photo 🙈 it just looks bad because she looks soooooo different now lol

she has soooo much make up in the second photo and loads of lip filler. I don’t think she has had her nose done

Reactions: 8
I’m probably in the minority here but I don’t think she looks bad in the before/old photo 🙈 it just looks bad because she looks soooooo different now lol

she has soooo much make up in the second photo and loads of lip filler. I don’t think she has had her nose done
I think she looks much better in the first one than now, I always think she looks much better when she comes on bare faced than the usual amount of makeup she wears

Reactions: 7
Watched her reel. She is gonna get an awful dose of thrush if she doesn’t loosen up her jeans

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She has the same nose, she just knows her angles and uses a blurring filter even when speaking. She did a make up demo one day on stories and I was quite shocked at her profile from the side and when she looked down. Her nose looked bigger (normal unfiltered nose looking) and her top lip was bulging from the filler, like she had a reaction

Reactions: 6
I saw a girl wearing a 4tharq hoodie today and my toes curled in embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Noone is going to say to her.. jesus harry or remi is the absolute spit of you... she has complety altered how she looks.. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm on one today cuz I am seeing so many Irish 'bloggers' with fresssshhhh blonde highlights.
Yet they are all coming on saying they are struggling with lockdown. If i could get my hair done i'd be happy enough.

Any illegal hairdressers here in Dundalk??? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Send them my way too 🤣 did she get her hair done looks very blonde or is that a filter

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand Rosie. She is on her stories saying the camera is shaking because she is having a hard time with her MH. Absolutely awful and I hope she feels better soon. It’s so hard for people at the moment. What I don’t understand is that she has seemed fine all week dolled up and posting outfits. Why not take the few days offline to relax and feel strong. All this perfect life all the time bullshit is so damaging to her and the people watching

• Heart
I don’t understand Rosie. She is on her stories saying the camera is shaking because she is having a hard time with her MH. Absolutely awful and I hope she feels better soon. It’s so hard for people at the moment. What I don’t understand is that she has seemed fine all week dolled up and posting outfits. Why not take the few days offline to relax and feel strong. All this perfect life all the time bullshit is so damaging to her and the people watching
This is what I don’t get. Either she is bullshitting and capitalising on MH being so relatable and topical right now, or instagram
is a complete and utter hell hole where you have to come on and pretend to be someone you’re not, living a life you’re not living in order to sell stupid tit. She can’t come on all glam one second cleavage out all glam and no care in the world and the next second be a broken humble human, shaking in the throes of mental stress. The two aren’t comparable. Who are you Rosie? One second you’re trying to sell yourself as one person and the next you’re all vulnerable and fragile. I don’t know what to believe. Either way the reality isn’t pretty.

• Heart
it sends out the message to her followers who may also have MH issues, that even if you are struggling.. pretend you're not most days.
and yes people can say the clothes and makeup don't mask it, i totally understand that and agree.. but there are also many people who literally cannot get out of bed crippled with anxiety or depression.

All in all, what a load of shite instagram is.. and yes i continue to have an account and scroll because there is nothing else to do. I don't have a hairdresser who will do my hair illegally :p

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.