Rosie Connolly Quinn #3 big lips , half zips, website crash, flogging thrash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone followed Molly Mae from Love Island? She has been documenting her journey to reverse all the cosmetic surgery she got done as a late teen as she regrets it. It's so refreshing to see this as she would have millions of Insta followers particularly young impressionable teen girls! Take a leaf Roisin....

Reactions: 24
I feel Rosie is only happy when shopping or doing *self care" like makeup, hair, fillers, facials etc. Nothing wrong with doing them things but it's a bit sad.

Reactions: 9
Has anyone followed Molly Mae from Love Island? She has been documenting her journey to reverse all the cosmetic surgery she got done as a late teen as she regrets it. It's so refreshing to see this as she would have millions of Insta followers particularly young impressionable teen girls! Take a leaf Roisin....
I’d treat Molly Mae’s ‘journey’ to natural kingdom with a pinch of salt. A couple of years ago Kylie Jenner made a big song and dance of dissolving her lip fillers and was praised for doing so, this did not last long. Personally I think it was a distraction technique as she underwent extensive body surgery including bbl and breast enlargement at the same time as she was ‘embracing’ her natural look.

Tbf Molly seems to be going into more detail but I feel like it’s a bit of a trend and will also make her more likeable to not only her target market but their parents who are footing the bill to buy Molly’s tan, PTL collab and hair products etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I’d treat Molly Mae’s ‘journey’ to natural kingdom with a pinch of salt. A couple of years ago Kylie Jenner made a big song and dance of dissolving her lip fillers and was praised for doing so, this did not last long. Personally I think it was a distraction technique as she underwent extensive body surgery including bbl and breast enlargement at the same time as she was ‘embracing’ her natural look.

Tbf Molly seems to be going into more detail but I feel like it’s a bit of a trend and will also make her more likeable to not only her target market but their parents who are footing the bill to buy Molly’s tan, PTL collab and hair products etc.

Probably a silly question but what is bbl?

I look at pics of myself years ago when I didn’t have an eyebrow to my name and laugh.... but this is a-whole-nother level! Eyebrows grow back... altering your face and injecting it with lumpy shite just isn’t a good look, not now and especially not in years to come when the insta huns realise the sex doll look was never it!

Omg her lips are in bits
The middle bottom bit looks wrong compared to the alps either side

also ...I’d say she is the coldest, most emotionally detached woman,loves hugs me eye
poor Remi scooping the empty plate. Say that’s a regular sight for her little eyes with a mam who can’t cook an egg and thinks it’s a cute personality trait

I still can't get over her veneers, they are way too big for her mouth. Her teeth were lovely before!

Reactions: 8
It’s amazing how she always feels better when she has something to sell. Her MH is sound that way. Not meaning to sound harsh towards mental health but it annoys me so much when this happens

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lots of influencers are the same. It’s almost unbelievable
it appears to be like a tap with some
On/ off

should be ashamed of themselves exploiting the symptoms of someone’s actual real life difficulties when it suits or you feel you need lip fillers

disgusting
Of course you’d be an evil troll if you pointed that out

• Heart
Reactions: 7
it appears to be like a tap with some
On/ off

should be ashamed of themselves exploiting the symptoms of someone’s actual real life difficulties when it suits or you feel you need lip fillers

disgusting
Of course you’d be an evil troll if you pointed that out
It’s disgusting. It is one of the worst things they can do. Oh of course. Unless it’s ass licking it’s trolling don’t you know

Reactions: 7
Yep a Jo Malone diffuser is definitely an absolute essential for the office. She hasn’t a clue. Reminds me of a few weeks ago when Louise Cooney tried to give us tips on working from home. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Rosie is like a child playing office. She wouldn’t last 2 minutes in a real workplace. It’s so embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yep a Jo Malone diffuser is definitely an absolute essential for the office. She hasn’t a clue. Reminds me of a few weeks ago when Louise Cooney tried to give us tips on working from home. 🙄
Aw her little office, how cute... where she orders all the 4tharse tat from China.

Notice how the delivery’s are flowing in ever since that Suez ship got moving 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.