Rosie Connolly Quinn #3 big lips , half zips, website crash, flogging thrash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And what’s with the question box re anxiety/stress ?

Isn’t she like literally constantly doing all the HunBuninstafun things like journaling, self care, his n hers masks , baths, hair toners, nails, walking, sitting talking shite on her phone in her car, coffee at the beach, swim Rise, the 5.30 getting up getting ahead, making lists, atomic habits type books, juicing , talking, zoom galz nights, drinking, not drinking, water, air, nature, connecting, disconnecting.....wtf else can ya do?!
Yes!!! Some of us that struggle with actually anxiety can't even leave the house or take a phone call

Reactions: 7
What's the bets her next drop is gonna be delayed with the delays in the Suiz Canal😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How does she make money?! Im not savvy to the whole influencer world but how does she make
Money to fund her non stop shopping? Without an *actual* job?

Reactions: 6
Stupid witch. I thought when I saw her in the yellow top she was on to talk about daffodil day. No. To promote cadburys. Given her mother had cancer and she had a (fake) scare too you would think she would encourage it. But no it does not rack in the money for her. She only does those big temple street campaigns for publicity.

Reactions: 20
Stupid witch. I thought when I saw her in the yellow top she was on to talk about daffodil day. No. To promote cadburys. Given her mother had cancer and she had a (fake) scare too you would think she would encourage it. But no it does not rack in the money for her. She only does those big temple street campaigns for publicity.
Yes as a lot of people were talking about it today, she wouldn’t have been in the limelight like when she does her solo Temple street fundraiser

Yes as a lot of people were talking about it today, she wouldn’t have been in the limelight like when she does her solo Temple street fundraiser
My family had cancer for the reason I hate daffodil day. Not cause I don’t want to support just hate the word cancer

Reactions: 4
How does she make money?! Im not savvy to the whole influencer world but how does she make
Money to fund her non stop shopping? Without an *actual* job?
Brands pay her to do sponsored posts of products, or be a brand ambassador. Or she'll do a collaboration with the likes of So Poo on makeup. And obviously gets gifted a huge amount of free stuff, which should be declared for tax reasons, but more than likely isn't. How much money they get from the brands depends on a huns following, and their followers engagement. Rosie has a pretty huge following could be getting as much as 5k for a paid for post. Any of the huns with big followings, then start their own product line. So Poo, Pippa, Rosie etc. Because of thier big following, their products generally do well. This is the smart thing to do, as IG will not last forever.
One IG person I follow has 2million followers. She was on podcast recently, and someone asked if it was true that she would charge 25k for a paid for post. She said that she doesn't do them anymore, but if she did, she would charge a lot more for them. 25k for a post. Unbelievable.

I thin
This is what I don’t get. Either she is bullshitting and capitalising on MH being so relatable and topical right now, or instagram
is a complete and utter hell hole where you have to come on and pretend to be someone you’re not, living a life you’re not living in order to sell stupid tit. She can’t come on all glam one second cleavage out all glam and no care in the world and the next second be a broken humble human, shaking in the throes of mental stress. The two aren’t comparable. Who are you Rosie? One second you’re trying to sell yourself as one person and the next you’re all vulnerable and fragile. I don’t know what to believe. Either way the reality isn’t pretty.
k it’s unfair to say she is capitalising on mental Health issues. No one should question whether it’s genuine or not. This is a huge part of the problem

Reactions: 3
I think the world is capitalizing on mental heath right now. Its a broad topic. Ive suffered with anxiety most of my adult life, first diagnosed when I was about 22. Im 40 now. If I were to say to someone i suffer with my mental health they would be more concerned than if I said I felt anxious this morning before I started my new job, or if I said I needed a glass of wine because work was really stressful that day.

Its very easy to make statements. I think it does more harm than good.
Just want to add, I am not saying RC does or doesnt struggle with aspects of her mental health.

Reactions: 9
I thin

k it’s unfair to say she is capitalising on mental Health issues. No one should question whether it’s genuine or not. This is a huge part of the problem
I thin

I said either she’s capitalising on it and full of tit or instagram is so full of performative fakery that she is truly suffering that she has to come on every day and put on a front. Maybe understand the context of my post before you hop on it. I never outright said she was capitalising. My comment is more directed at Instagram and how you have someone like Rosie who we are led to believe is crippled with MH struggles but manages to come on every day and you’d never know because it’s all so superficial. I think if I had to come on and chat tit everyday to a load of strangers and put on an act so they buy what I’m selling, my mental health would be in bits too

Reactions: 11
Before I say this I do not want to come across as someone who is dismissive when it comes to mental health. I suffer with it myself and it can be debilitating. However, I do not understand why she needs to tell us all that she’s decided to ‘take the day off to look after herself’.
I love my job and have a massive amount of respect for my employers, and I know if I was to ever to be absent from work for that reason, they would be understanding, to a point. But I have a responsibility to do my job, because otherwise, I do not get paid and/or I would be replaced.
There have been mornings, including this morning, where I have felt completely paralysed, all because of severe anxiety.
I do not have the luxury to ‘take the day off to look after myself’. I have to get up and show up.
I am in no way saying one shouldn’t do what Rosie did today, if it is needed. I am all for it! And I do not believe it is healthy to not take care of your mental health and to not treat it like a priority.
But I don’t understand why Rosie broadcasts it to 300k+ followers who are (or Atleast majority of) are working their asses off, 5 if not 7 days a week, 12 hours days, trying to juggle their work life, personal life, mental health and well being along with all else life throws at them.
Sorry for the rant, it just pissed me off. Maybe I’m jealous she has the luxury of making decisions like the one she did today, and I don’t but, in saying that, I don’t think I’d be wishing to have her life any time soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Before I say this I do not want to come across as someone who is dismissive when it comes to mental health. I suffer with it myself and it can be debilitating. However, I do not understand why she needs to tell us all that she’s decided to ‘take the day off to look after herself’.
I love my job and have a massive amount of respect for my employers, and I know if I was to ever to be absent from work for that reason, they would be understanding, to a point. But I have a responsibility to do my job, because otherwise, I do not get paid and/or I would be replaced.
There have been mornings, including this morning, where I have felt completely paralysed, all because of severe anxiety.
I do not have the luxury to ‘take the day off to look after myself’. I have to get up and show up.
I am in no way saying one shouldn’t do what Rosie did today, if it is needed. I am all for it! And I do not believe it is healthy to not take care of your mental health and to not treat it like a priority.
But I don’t understand why Rosie broadcasts it to 300k+ followers who are (or Atleast majority of) are working their asses off, 5 if not 7 days a week, 12 hours days, trying to juggle their work life, personal life, mental health and well being along with all else life throws at them.
Sorry for the rant, it just pissed me off. Maybe I’m jealous she has the luxury of making decisions like the one she did today, and I don’t but, in saying that, I don’t think I’d be wishing to have her life any time soon.
Have we now reached a point where these influencers feel the need to come and tell us they aren't coming on? Would people *actually* miss them for 24 hours or contact them to see if they are okay? Which is a lovely thought but have we reached the point where they HAVE to be on screen 24/7, on hand to answer all lipstick queries straight away? I am all for this young mother taking a break if she needs it.
My point is, she maybe perhaps wouldn't need it if not for documenting her life all day every day.
We all know the walk on the beach is nicer without having to record a video of the boardwalk to it etc... vicious circle if you ask me.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
These people would struggle massively if they lived in the real world for as much as one day. Maybe it’s a blessing that they live on another planet with an army of fans licking their arse for doing the bare minimum

Reactions: 18
It’s for attention. There is really no other reason too. No one would miss her being absent. Paul the husband could post a few random pics, share 4thark bits and no one would know she was taking the day off.

Equally she could just say she is taking annual leave.

Reactions: 17
Have we now reached a point where these influencers feel the need to come and tell us they aren't coming on? Would people *actually* miss them for 24 hours or contact them to see if they are okay?
No, we haven’t, but they are too narcissistic to realise.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.