Rosie Connolly Quinn #2 Buy my stuff but I’ll never confess, I swear it’s not from AliExpress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she stand as if she’s trying to avoid getting a camel toe in the trousers !! 😂 the stuff does be bet on and never looks comfortable, hence all the fidgeting / throwing the vag forward 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yep her natural hair is completely ruined. So when you see her perfectly styled hair and feel bad, make sure to remember that she might as well be wearing a wig. She has feck all hair, it’s severely damaged. That’s probably why she’s so anxious, she’s fretting the salons won’t reopen until the summer and she won’t have a bond to her name 😂
Maybe if she ate a decent meal her hair wouldn't be like whispy strings she's half bald without the stennos, I hate that yellow blonde colour so I think the white blonde is wayyy nicer but her overall frame looks so much healthier in those old pics, she is starved now

Reactions: 4
Her new coat. It’s giving me 80’s sofa vibes. Or maybe 80’s headboard. Maybe she will be a prop in Niamh’s workout videos

Reactions: 1
I see the tea spill page on Instagram have exposed Rosie for her photoshop glad she was called out 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my god I'm dead, that clip of her scaring "her husband" is literally the fakest, most contrived thing I have ever witnessed... She so desperate to make out she's good craic ..I'm convinced she is a cyborg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I see the tea spill page on Instagram have exposed Rosie for her photoshop glad she was called out 😂😂
Can you screen shot it ?! So we can see .. don’t think I’m connected to that page and can’t find it . Thanks x

Oh my god I'm dead, that clip of her scaring "her husband" is literally the fakest, most contrived thing I have ever witnessed... She so desperate to make out she's good craic ..I'm convinced she is a cyborg
She is queeeeeeen of the mad bastards ! She is mad craic .. sure she ate a whole tim tam last week !!! She is mental .. anndddd she had a birthday in lockdown ... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can you screen shot it ?! So we can see .. don’t think I’m connected to that page and can’t find it . Thanks x

She is queeeeeeen of the mad bastards ! She is mad craic .. sure she ate a whole tim tam last week !!! She is mental .. anndddd she had a birthday in lockdown ... 🤣
EABD25FF-3FDB-4E5A-A02C-05CEB64FB43D.png

BF35C365-A142-49E7-8931-6286074330AB.png

9E2CD735-0DD0-44FA-A88E-FD0D98B77378.png

I’m pretty sure they are old photos of Rosie

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s malnourished looking. Dear god Rosie have a spud or two.
Big Bo Selecta head on her in those pics 😆 Morto

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That photoshopping is old news though?

Also stealing James Kavanagh thing with the scaring of the boyf,

god new mop Paul is some fool going along with this tit. Back to your folding station there Paul

Ya mad witch Rosie you are serious craic

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.