Niamh Cullen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only started following her recently enough before lockdown...what's her backstory? What did she do before the influencer game...is her bf a newish fella so that she just bought a house with? She seems a bit airy fairy all over the place and wants to be friends with all the cool kidd but doesnt seem like the worst either compared to some. Also...what age is she..cant tell if she's like 22 or 32 and not in a good way!

Reactions: 3
I only started following her recently enough before lockdown...what's her backstory? What did she do before the influencer game...is her bf a newish fella so that she just bought a house with? She seems a bit airy fairy all over the place and wants to be friends with all the cool kidd but doesnt seem like the worst either compared to some. Also...what age is she..cant tell if she's like 22 or 32 and not in a good way!
Yea I wonder did she buy the house or renting.. seems to be putting a lot of work into the house if renting. Think she is late 20s

Reactions: 2
Anyone know what happened with her and the ex fella?

Not sure... It was very hush hush! Seems herself and Jamie got togegher around the same time as break up!! 🤔🤔

Yea I wonder did she buy the house or renting.. seems to be putting a lot of work into the house if renting. Think she is late 20s
She said it's an apartment, I'd say renting as she already bought a house with her ex and it went tits up

Reactions: 2
Baby voice does my head in and she tries very hard for the gram. That time they all went to Coachella took the biscuit. She seems to have come back to reality a bit? I unfollowed but pass by her insta for a snoop every now and again. Would love to know what happened between her and Aideen 😂 She was an actual disgrace at Rosie’s wedding and she a bridesmaid, I would have actually dropkicked her if I was Rosie 😂

Reactions: 18
Baby voice does my head in and she tries very hard for the gram. That time they all went to Coachella took the biscuit. She seems to have come back to reality a bit? I unfollowed but pass by her insta for a snoop every now and again. Would love to know what happened between her and Aideen 😂 She was an actual disgrace at Rosie’s wedding and she a bridesmaid, I would have actually dropkicked her if I was Rosie 😂
So surprised she didn’t fall out with Rosie after that!! I did heard she was on the you know what that night so maybe Rosie let her off with it!

Reactions: 6
What happened at Rosie's wedding?? 😳😳

Reactions: 1
what happened at the wedding?
Long story short, the mad bastard brigade hijacked the reception. Niamh was out in the middle of the dance floor by herself swinging a chair around in the air and doing burpees on the floor very early in the night. Rolling around on the floor etc. Aideen, Terrie, Louise Cooney, Lauren etc. there too but Niamh was by far the worst. Rosie is so refined, you never see her letting loose. It was a beautiful classy wedding and you could see all the older relatives just sitting there probably shocked at the carry on. There was massive discussions on Galz about it 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Long story short, the mad bastard brigade hijacked the reception. Niamh was out in the middle of the dance floor by herself swinging a chair around in the air and doing burpees on the floor very early in the night. Rolling around on the floor etc. Aideen, Terrie, Louise Cooney, Lauren etc. there too but Niamh was by far the worst. Rosie is so refined, you never see her letting loose. It was a beautiful classy wedding and you could see all the older relatives just sitting there probably shocked at the carry on. There was massive discussions on Galz about it 🙈😂
Twats the lot of them.

Reactions: 7
Her accent is so false. You can actually see in her face how hard she is trying to sound well spoken & posh. She jumps from friend to friend. She has more best friends than the rest of the country combined. Same with mother in laws 🤣 a complete dose of a girl. Her following hasn’t grown in a very long time either

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s defo not the worst I do like her style. I just feel like she puts way too much pressure on herself the getting up early to train. She was always training and always sick she was overtraining but the pt didn’t give a damn cos he was getting free advertisement on her page. what I like about Niamh is she’s not afraid to let loose she looks like she be good craic on a night out.

Reactions: 5
Niamh was always my fave,I loved the fitness aspect and also her style I’m obsessed with,any time I asked her something she would reply too but maybe that was before she had as many followers. She seems to have gone a bit quieter lately and putting up stories about studying etc 🤔 she’s same age as me I started following her when she was 25 so she’s 27 now ☺ I wonder what happened with the ex? because she had just moved in and started doing a up a house but then nothing 😕 she seems happy again though, Also never heard that about Rosie's wedding lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.