Rosie Connolly Quinn #2 Buy my stuff but I’ll never confess, I swear it’s not from AliExpress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to be on antibiotics to have half decent skin, just came off it recently so I’m sure we’ll see it’s decline again now soon, queue the teary stories about her lack of confidence because of it🥴

Reactions: 8
Genuine question - her brand is called something that reads like it’s pronounced Forty Hark. What does that mean??

Reactions: 4
I really really dislike her clothing brand and I am not even sure why 😅😅

Reactions: 13
I literally got such a similar jumper in penny’s before Christmas for €6! Same shade and everything that she’s wearing today. Prob the same quality too!

Reactions: 9
Shock horror Rosie cooked a roast. How come every time something is brought up on tattle eg the kids being in Creche her not cooking Paul not being in photos ya Rosie you continue reading here. Btw I give your clothes line 6 months !

Reactions: 17
Shock horror Rosie cooked a roast. How come every time something is brought up on tattle eg the kids being in Creche her not cooking Paul not being in photos ya Rosie you continue reading here. Btw I give your clothes line 6 months !
Thought the exact same thing!!

Reactions: 11
They’ll all be out today in the snow with their swipe ups for jackets boots etc 🥱

In her latest picture of her where she’s standing on the beach with a coffee, her mouth and teeth look so strange. Her lips look swollen like she got a punch in the mouth. Also where would we be without these insta huns to tell us it’s snowing outside?! Thanks so much guys I never would have looked out the window if it wasn’t for ye x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her tape extensions are due to come out she said. I wonder will she show us her hair without them? Or will she do what she did the last time and “take them out and put them back in herself”, without showing any of it and just the tape thrown on the bed as “proof”.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The get up of Paul on the beach like seriously what age is he and he all decked out in Noah’s ark clobber 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her tape extensions are due to come out she said. I wonder will she show us her hair without them? Or will she do what she did the last time and “take them out and put them back in herself”, without showing any of it and just the tape thrown on the bed as “proof”.
This made me lol 😂 she might put the “proof” hair cut on a bit of sellotape and stick them back in 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Anyone think the branding on the back sweatshirts a bit too big and in your face🤔

I suppose if your paying the prices she charges you'd want everyone to know....

She had the ring light blasted on herself and then kept apologising that the true colour of the items wasn’t showing properly because of it. Well then turn off your ring light you absolute fanny. God forbid we’d see you without the ashy toned hair and flawless make up for a few minutes while you flaunt your tit. There’s not one thing there that would get me existed enough to spend money on. All boring and same samey. I wonder how the brand will fare throughout the summer months? People won’t want to be wearing puffy gilets and thick tracksuits in 20+ degree weather

Absolute LOL as well that she must have gotten dressed and undressed herself 100 times today and her poor child is still in last night’s pajamas

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m actually appalled at the prices of the 4thARQ gear, now I do like 2 or 3 pieces from it and was considering getting them but then I thought.... I will be paying up almost €300 for 3 pieces of clothing that aren’t even designer, well they are but it’s very new and there’s not a whole lot about them!!! My mam has informed me that there are relatively the same fleeces in Dunnes Stores for €8 and you know what, that's good enough for me🤣 I do like Rosie and I admire what she’s doing but my god, I can’t justify spending €85 on a gilet, €80 for hoodies and €90 for a jacket!🤪

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.