Rosie Connolly Quinn #2 Buy my stuff but I’ll never confess, I swear it’s not from AliExpress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s exactly the same as a penguin bar 🙄🙄

Fiona lives in Mayo, the one time Rosie was there it was well documented on her stories...
Fiona posts a lot about her family on her own page, she just seems to live her own life in Mayo and abides by the rules therefore isnt in Dublin much. Anytime Rosie was on the TV or that, she would have up pics of her kids saying "hi auntie rosie" or whatever! Dont think there is any tea there 🙂

I remember years ago, I went to a - I dunno what it was called really, like a fashion factory type event - with Rosie. He sister Ciara was there, who was really genuinely super lovely and friendly, I had a new louis vuitton with me (I KNOW! And I ain't even a 'fluencer) and Ciara was admiring it, and Niamh Cullen was also there, and she was giving me dirty looks the whole time and when I sat down I heard her laughing at me saying, "shame about her arse". Rosie seemed fine, a bit obsessed with herself, but nice, but I've never even been interested in Niamh Cullen since. Just reminded me when I saw her wishing Rosie a happy bday.
I dont know you, but I think you have a lovely arse 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Fiona posts a lot about her family on her own page, she just seems to live her own life in Mayo and abides by the rules therefore isnt in Dublin much. Anytime Rosie was on the TV or that, she would have up pics of her kids saying "hi auntie rosie" or whatever! Dont think there is any tea there 🙂

I dont know you, but I think you have a lovely arse 😘
I don’t think so either, I’d imagine they wouldn’t see each other much and with Fiona having a few kids probably wouldn’t be easy on her to be travelling to Dublin..

Reactions: 2
I don’t think so either, I’d imagine they wouldn’t see each other much and with Fiona having a few kids probably wouldn’t be easy on her to be travelling to Dublin..
Exactly, her mum and step dad do visit her tho when its allowed

Reactions: 3
Exactly, her mum and step dad do visit her tho when its allowed
Yeah I noticed a lot of pics with the mam and stepdad that’s why I found it odd. Ciara and rosie seem so close. There’s some mention of harry on her page but none of remi

This is off topic but can we get a thread started for OnaghPlatinum? She is incredibly irritating!!

Yeah I noticed a lot of pics with the mam and stepdad that’s why I found it odd. Ciara and rosie seem so close. There’s some mention of harry on her page but none of remi
Yeah but I wouldn't find that odd really, but then I dont share a lot of my nieces and nephews either 🤷‍♀️

Her teeth are actually all I can see lately. They take over their whole face. They’re comedic looking

She really looks nothing like her two sisters 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Is Rosie for real on the video she just posted. aftermath of cooking! She clearly doesn’t do it regularly, that’s like my kitchen on a daily basis as I don’t get free low calorie microwave meals 😡

Reactions: 9
Don’t you find she’s drifted from the others like Carol Byrne, Terrie Mc and Louise Cooney? Doesn’t seem to be included in their meet ups? They seem friendly but definitely not like before!

Reactions: 7
I think it’s a tactical move. Terror terrie is a bit of a chav, Louise Cooney dull as dishwater and both have limits to what they can achieve and fancier brands won’t touch them. Carol had tried the full time blogger thing and ended up back working. I think Rosie is trying to distance herself from them.

Reactions: 11
Did anyone watch her live with Oliver dunne? I only caught a bit but my god, she is so stupid. She was grating ginger at one stage and had to stop and ask him how to remove the grated bits from the grater 😂😂
She must must not actually cook a thing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Did anyone watch her live with Oliver dunne? I only caught a bit but my god, she is so stupid. She was grating ginger at one stage and had to stop and ask him how to remove the grated bits from the grater 😂😂
She must must not actually cook a thing
I find it odd she is almost proud of how little she can cook. She is a mother of 2. Surely she can see it’s not something to be proud of.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That's obviously how she maintains her figure, by just not bothering with meals I'd say, but what does she feed the 2 kids for their breakfast, lunch, and dinner??? Sorry kids, mommy doesn't know how to cook, gran yourself a protein bar there if you get hungry???

Reactions: 5
I find it odd she is almost proud of how little she can cook. She is a mother of 2. Surely she can see it’s not something to be proud of.
Its shameful. She tries to be all cute and adorable but she’s a 31 year old mother with two children and clearly doesn’t even know the names for certain utensils. It’s not cute, it’s embarrassing. She called the wooden spoon a “mixey thing”. It’s clear she has little to no experience being around that cooker and the pans. I lost count at how many times she touched the boiling hot food and was surprised when she burnt herself

Reactions: 10
Is it just me or does anyone get the impression roisin hates when her fellas other son is over , I dunno why I just get the feeling she really doesn’t like the child or wished it was just her two . I seen them all in a shop in malahide months back and the young lad was just trailing behind them

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Clearly not used to seeing what a kitchen looks like from cooking an actual meal 🙄

Reactions: 4
Same here she thinks it's endearing and a cute little trait but it's shocking. Forces out this little laugh and ridiculous statements like I'll probably burn the kitchen down but come join the live. If you can't manage to cook a few decent family dinners maybe spend less time infront of the mirror fawning over yourself and get to grips with a pretty basic life skill.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Probably thinks she’s too posh to dirty her nails or get her hands greasy. Did anyone see her apron, how embarrassing

also did anyone see when the guy mentioned people usually have their go to meals they cook regulary, he said about 20 of them people usually rotate and she said she barely had even one pasta dish she cooks, as If it was an achievement

Reactions: 5
That's obviously how she maintains her figure, by just not bothering with meals I'd say, but what does she feed the 2 kids for their breakfast, lunch, and dinner??? Sorry kids, mommy doesn't know how to cook, gran yourself a protein bar there if you get hungry???
This is why she definitely has a nanny or someone living in with her for help.. she clearly doesn’t cook for them

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.