Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’d say she doesn’t know what to do with herself the last two days, sat at home twiddling her thumbs caked in make up and counting down the hours until she can post again, so as not to give away the illusion that she’s “working around the clock” to rectify orders. She’s probably crying off her fake eyelashes having to refund that dope and many like her who dropped €400 on a few fruit of the loom jumpers. Meanwhile My Husband Paul has stolen Harry’s first class maths book desperately trying to work out how it all went so wrong. Remi is still in Monday nights pajamas, surviving solely on that one packet of crackers Rosie bought in Lidl last March. The neighbours have sensed the tension and noticed the lack of parading up and down the secure estate in neon green tracksuits, are desperately trying to outdo each other to become the favourite and one is cooking up a batch of meals for Rosie- I can’t cook - where’s the mixey thing- Connolly

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
The carryon over this would make a corpse HOWL

You’d swear it was the AstraZeneca vaccine Rosie was unable to fulfil not some over priced Collusion rip off

Get a grip it’s a half zip

• Haha
Reactions: 55

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member

Would you get up that garden Rosie

You are a living breathing walking carbon copy insta hun
Head dyed off ya
Gym etc to keep your bod teeny and clothes horse friendly
Big white teeth
Grey house
Tan
Anxiety
Check check check

How does wearing a mud coloured tracksuit make you step away from the ‘standard’

You are the standard!

Also...body suit up the hole ☑

Sure we never saw any of it coming
Eye roll

• Heart
Reactions: 46

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I just don’t get this whole notion of Rosie trying to reinvent herself as this edgy person when she’s about as edgy as a white chocolate button. I’d say you couldn’t pry the stennos and manicures off her if you tried. She literally thinks because she worse an oversized hoodie there for a while she’s a proper edgelord

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
they’re just tracksuits love calm down

Lol that this is written by Rosie, the blonde barbie dressed head to designer gear and Louis Vuitton handbags while driving a Range Rover. Give it over you couldn’t be more of a stereotype if you tried. Robbing your fellas hoodie every now and again does not make you an enigma 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
What a seamless “drop” 😂😂 I blame Paul. He was probably sitting there with his Fisher Price tablet open wondering why the pages won’t load.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Their lifestyle is way more than €6000 a month . My husband comes out with €11000 a month after tax . We have one car an X5 , a 4 bed house ( normal size in a normal area ) 2 children at school and normal bills . Our lifestyle is far from extravagant and every penny is accounted for . However it does give me the opportunity to be a stay at home parent . So all I can say is if they are able to run never mind afford the extreme end of high end cars ( not forgetting tax , fuel and insurance ) household bills , and money it took to be invested in the clothing shite she’s peddling, that’s going to be serious money . With that available income I find it hard to believe that bank would refuse them
a mortgage , unless it’s money that can’t be declared.
No doubt your hubby works hard and probably studied or worked very hard to get where he is but Christ, that’s some money to be pulling a month after tax if you don’t mind me saying so 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I will never forget how easily she sat back and bare face lied about designing her sunglasses. That whole saga was the true measure of who she is as a person. If she could so brazenly lie to people and happily take their money based on a complete fabrication, then she is nothing more than a complete scumbag in my eyes. And how she just “stepped away from the brand” so quickly and never spoke of it again once it all came out. Sure we all thought you were the brand? How can you step away from yourself 😂 All the extensions, nice clothes and rebranding will never make me feel any differently. I think she’s the fakest one out there and I don’t trust one thing behind this “brand” of hers. Just more inflated shite to flog to impressionable dopes so she can run around in her Louis Vuitton and Range Rover

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
New thread title suggestion:
Paul's new hair, they're both so classless, flogging 4thArse to the gullible masses

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Her clothing range is shite. The only people who buy it are wannabe huns wetting their bodysuits for a shout out from Rosie. That gilet & tracksuit bottoms makes her look like she is selling yokes outside the Three arena.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
It’s an absolute disgrace that she is still milking this. She didn’t have a “scare”. She was assured from the get go that it was nothing but she went ahead and got tests to be sure. And sure enough it was nothing. Every single woman in the country will at some stage in our lives find a lump. What happened to Rosie happens every day of the week like does she really think she is that different and special? Okay so she got a fright, fair enough. But she has since had good news so she should have the self awareness and tact not to milk this and just leave it be as so many others are going through worse and then you have this bimbo influencer act like she had cancer for a wet weekend. She is such a fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Aoma

Chatty Member
Wow I'm a little shocked at the mean girl mentality on this thread. This girl has taken a risk with her reputation and her own money it seems like to create a business, she has seen a gap in the market and there clearly is a demand for what she is selling. If her stuff or price point isn't to your liking then steer clear, nobody is forcing you to pay for something you don't want. I guess I'm a little uncomfortable at the gleeful way that people are revelling in teething problems of her new business. It seems like many are wishing disaster on her. She might rub people up the wrong way but wishing failure on her post after post is quite upsetting when you read it all together. This makes me realise how much people are never really happy for you when you are trying to progress and grow. Sometimes its safer to keep your good news and successes to yourself :cry:
Haaaaang on a second!!This is the girl who’s probably reinvested money she got when she scammed people with AliExpress tatt after putting soooo much effort in to designing all those sunglasses 🥱 I haven’t seen anyone wish bad on her? I’ve seen her being called out for cancelling people’s orders even after a few influencers have received their packages. And if you’ve seen how they’re packaged you might understand why people would be less than impressed considering the high price point. Speaking of price point, it’s ridiculously high based on her reputation for buying crap for €1 and selling it on for €50, so bearing that mark up in mind shall we try and figure out how much she actually paid for the hoodies she’s selling for €90? Can get a full Nike,adidas, UA tracksuit for the same price as what she’s selling so that would obviously cause discussion on the price points! Im very confident that a lot of people would be happy for her if she had reasonably priced products, took some responsibility for her business instead of passing the blame onto someone else and if she didn’t buy cheap sh*t off Ali and sell it with the intent to mislead people and rip them off. That wouldn’t be classed as “success” to me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 34

Jackjack38

VIP Member
You have to laugh at the article, she wanted to address why she stepped away from the brand and then goes on to say that she has stepped away from the brand but can't go into why she stepped away from the brand😂😂😂😂.

Yeah thanks for clearing that up Rosie

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
Wow I'm a little shocked at the mean girl mentality on this thread. This girl has taken a risk with her reputation and her own money it seems like to create a business, she has seen a gap in the market and there clearly is a demand for what she is selling. If her stuff or price point isn't to your liking then steer clear, nobody is forcing you to pay for something you don't want. I guess I'm a little uncomfortable at the gleeful way that people are revelling in teething problems of her new business. It seems like many are wishing disaster on her. She might rub people up the wrong way but wishing failure on her post after post is quite upsetting when you read it all together. This makes me realise how much people are never really happy for you when you are trying to progress and grow. Sometimes its safer to keep your good news and successes to yourself :cry:
Well hello Rosie / Rosies sister / mother / Paul, it seems you’ve taken a wrong turn, got lost and ended up here instead of the rave thread for Roisin

• Haha
Reactions: 32