Rosie Connolly Quinn #2 Buy my stuff but I’ll never confess, I swear it’s not from AliExpress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why she definitely has a nanny or someone living in with her for help.. she clearly doesn’t cook for them
She has a house keeper/nanny for sure! Realistically a mother with 2 kids that young wouldn't have the time every single day to dedicate all that time to hair and makeup. And no I'm not a hater it would just be refreshing for these instahuns to be honest with their audience who are more than likely mothers that don't have their tit together 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
She is the only influencer I can think of who, in all the years I’ve been following, I don’t think I’ve ever once see her show something she is eating? Not even as much as a toasted sandwich. Apart from her TimTam binge the other day, I’ve never actually seen her mention food. Not her breakfast, lunch or dinner. It’s like she is a robot and doesn’t need it like the rest of us. I can only assume from that that she doesn’t eat and that her diet is shocking. I’d say she lives on coffee and I always got the impression she was a smoker too

Reactions: 16
Lol she hardly doesn’t feed her kids. My best friend would burn water she can still throw on chicken nuggets and chips 😂😂😂. She honestly hadn’t a clue. I watched the live and laughed. She didn’t know how to work her job or turn it up. Most people lack these basic skills. I’m the only one in my family that can cook

Reactions: 5
She has a house keeper/nanny for sure! Realistically a mother with 2 kids that young wouldn't have the time every single day to dedicate all that time to hair and makeup. And no I'm not a hater it would just be refreshing for these instahuns to be honest with their audience who are more than likely mothers that don't have their tit together 🤷‍♀️
Lol she hardly doesn’t feed her kids. My best friend would burn water she can still throw on chicken nuggets and chips 😂😂😂. She honestly hadn’t a clue. I watched the live and laughed. She didn’t know how to work her job or turn it up. Most people lack these basic skills. I’m the only one in my family that can cook
I definitely wasn’t insinuating she doesn’t feed her kids, I meant I have kids and spend half my life in the kitchen.. I meant she herself doesn’t feed them but for sure has someone doing it... especially not knowing how to even turn on a hob.. 🤯 I know people that can’t cook but they manage an ol’ egg or beans on the hob 🤣

Reactions: 7
I definitely wasn’t insinuating she doesn’t feed her kids, I meant I have kids and spend half my life in the kitchen.. I meant she herself doesn’t feed them but for sure has someone doing it... especially not knowing how to even turn on a hob.. 🤯 I know people that can’t cook but they manage an ol’ egg or beans on the hob 🤣
omg leave her alone, turning the camera on a nd speaking is hard work guys. she boils the kettle and opens bottles of bubble i'm sure, that's strenuous work . be nice guys

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If she doesn’t know how to use the hob what does she feed her kids? Frozen food from the oven? With the exception of a roast potato all other veg I can think of is boiled or fried on a hob’and Just can’t see her being the roasted veg kinda gal!

Reactions: 6
If she doesn’t know how to use the hob what does she feed her kids? Frozen food from the oven? With the exception of a roast potato all other veg I can think of is boiled or fried on a hob’and Just can’t see her being the roasted veg kinda gal!
My friend never cooks on her hob. Only oven food. I presume Rosie’s the same. My friend uses it as you time everything and voila Makes me laugh as I cook my nuggets from scratch 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah in fairness though she plays the keyboard I mean cone on real talent there. A la Ross in friends mind but still. Talented. And dances too like how could one expect her to cook as well.

• Haha
Ah in fairness though she plays the keyboard I mean cone on real talent there. A la Ross in friends mind but still. Talented. And dances too like how could one expect her to cook as well.
To be honest I think she deserves recognition by the president for this kind of talent .. just my opinion .. I wonder where she found the time to rob her fella on his ex with all these exhausting activities

Reactions: 3
I was surprised to see her selling those vitamins all the uk bloggers are saturated with that crap theres no science that says any of these vitamins help us dont waste your money🙄

Reactions: 2
I was surprised to see her selling those vitamins all the uk bloggers are saturated with that crap theres no science that says any of these vitamins help us dont waste your money🙄
I follow the cursingnurse and she has said vitamins are an absolute waste of money. You get anything you need from your diet and if there is something lacking and have a deficiency you need to see a doctor and they might recommend something. Also detoxing is another waste if time you have organs that do that for you.
I've seen quite afew "influencers" show their daily vitamins
I wouldn't look to Rosie for help when it comes to a healthy lifestyle that's for sure.

Reactions: 17
omg leave her alone, turning the camera on a nd speaking is hard work guys. she boils the kettle and opens bottles of bubble i'm sure, that's strenuous work . be nice guys
#bekind! Yes it’s so difficult to speak and cook and turn on the hob at the same time guys ... she’s also just had a birthday in lockdown so things have been really stressful ....

Reactions: 6
I follow the cursingnurse and she has said vitamins are an absolute waste of money. You get anything you need from your diet and if there is something lacking and have a deficiency you need to see a doctor and they might recommend something. Also detoxing is another waste if time you have organs that do that for you.
I wouldn't look to Rosie for help when it comes to a healthy lifestyle that's for sure.
Agreed you need to be deficient in something first ie iron in pregnancy. Most vitamins are water soluble so you just pee them out if no deficiency exists .

Reactions: 4
She isn't exactly right. We dont always get what we need from our diet, especially now with many people opting for more convenient foods. If someone is health conscious and shops and cooks well then yes its quite possible they get all if not most of their vits and nutrients from their foods. But for other people they may well need to supplement in some form and thats where seeing your doctor is important. But your right I wouldnt be looking to an influencer for advise.

Reactions: 9
She is the only influencer I can think of who, in all the years I’ve been following, I don’t think I’ve ever once see her show something she is eating? Not even as much as a toasted sandwich. Apart from her TimTam binge the other day, I’ve never actually seen her mention food. Not her breakfast, lunch or dinner. It’s like she is a robot and doesn’t need it like the rest of us. I can only assume from that that she doesn’t eat and that her diet is shocking. I’d say she lives on coffee and I always got the impression she was a smoker too
She showed every meal she ate in a restaurant before lockdown. Guess her own cooking isn't instagrammable enough 😂

Reactions: 4
#bekind! Yes it’s so difficult to speak and cook and turn on the hob at the same time guys ... she’s also just had a birthday in lockdown so things have been really stressful ....
She had a birthday? In lockdown? I’m surprised she didn’t mention it 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.