Rosie Connolly #8 Would you ever 4th ARQ off

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will never understand why these people have the empty Chanel boxes on display 😩😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Soooo I was the one slagging my nanny had loads of her hoodies. I was given one for Xmas and i love it 🙈🙈🙈 still don’t like her tho

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I haven't followed her in ages (for obvious reasons, head wreck) but just checked her page there and she hasn't posted in ages - anyone know why she's not as big into Instagram anymore?

Reactions: 5
I haven't followed her in ages (for obvious reasons, head wreck) but just checked her page there and she hasn't posted in ages - anyone know why she's not as big into Instagram anymore?
Cause she’s apparently more into her family 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she paid for a billboard in Manchester 🥱 🥱 🥱. God love anyone who orders from Manchester, people within the Dublin region can’t even seem to get their deliveries in a timely fashion.

Reactions: 14
Did the hubby go to the united match yesterday while she was off shopping with remi , if so I hope reuben was also brought on that trip but she is not allowed show it

Reactions: 4
She’s desperately trying to portray happy families the last 6 months. It’s forced & unnatural so god only knows what’s going on behind the scenes

Reactions: 12
She was in castle nails in malahide yesterday getting herself preened…she had this huge peak cap on hiding her face in cause ya know the paparazzi were out snapping her…..she had this huge jacket on also that was a zillion times to big for her to hide how small she is. I saw Terri in there another same thing big hat hiding her face 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She was in castle nails in malahide yesterday getting herself preened…she had this huge peak cap on hiding her face in cause ya know the paparazzi were out snapping her…..she had this huge jacket on also that was a zillion times to big for her to hide how small she is. I saw Terri in there another same thing big hat hiding her face 🙄
She’s not hiding how small she is, she’s making herself look smaller 🙄

Jesus that’s frightening. She has absolutely destroyed herself with fillers and unnecessary surgery. I’d it’s worse in real life. She was so naturally pretty before and fresh faced. You would not think she’s only 33-34. It’s laughable her being nominated entrepreneur of the year. She can barely manage her stock levels or get a delivery up the road. Goss.ie loves to blow smoke up their holes.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Heard some women in my office today talking about their new “4th ARCH” orders. Jesus bloody wept

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Jesus that’s frightening. She has absolutely destroyed herself with fillers and unnecessary surgery. I’d it’s worse in real life. She was so naturally pretty before and fresh faced. You would not think she’s only 33-34. It’s laughable her being nominated entrepreneur of the year. She can barely manage her stock levels or get a delivery up the road. Goss.ie loves to blow smoke up their holes.
Wow I never knew she had a chin implant done (and the rest), that's nuts and very sad

• Wow