Rosie Connolly #8 Would you ever 4th ARQ off

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god the keyboard 😭😭😭

She obviously thinks she gonna go viral dancing with her bony arse in the kitchen like VB

More virUS than virAL Roisin pet

• Haha
Reactions: 8
how embarrassing was that video of her dancing in the kitchen while chopping the veg for her SUNDAY ROAST!!!!
She has as much rhythm as a metal rod to make it worse 🥲 Rosie the alcoholic, she’s never too far from a big glass of wine
---
Can anyone remember the solo dance routine she did from her house during one of the lockdowns? 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She cut a bit from that clip I’d say she was even cringing at her moves. One sip from the glass is too much vino for Rosie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Crrrringe.. a robot wouldn’t even be as stiff. Seriously tho who wants to be looking at the back of that egg head while she does a bit of a shimmy my 98 year old grandad would have more movement

Reactions: 7
I also wear that Nars tinted moisturiser.. in my opinion something like that should be worn with very little extra make up? Maybe I’m wrong.. she uses it and still looks like she’s heading to coppers with the whole look 😵💫

Reactions: 5
I’d say Roisin is not happy with Doireann Garrihy taking the piss on 2fm about how common the 4th ARQ hoodies are and that every “Roisin” at the school gate wearing one 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
The hullabaloo over their latest “campaign” from her and the stylist ya swear they found the cure for cancer

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s very telling that Rosie’s latest “edit” is mainly just half zips. And most colours still available in all sizes. Maybe the sheep have finally gotten some sense considering Rosie doesn’t even pretend to give a tit about her customers.

Reactions: 4
The hullabaloo over their latest “campaign” from her and the stylist ya swear they found the cure for cancer
I actually used to like Courtney, thought she was pretty cool but yeah, this level of cringe is making me rethink!

Reactions: 9