Rosie Connolly #8 Would you ever 4th ARQ off

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The swimwear only suits people like Rosie, those bottoms are not meant for everyone.

Reactions: 4
No Rosie for a while ....bad filler experience ?
I’d say you might right based on the stories she shared this morning. Can only see half her face but it looks even worse from the part you see. She has absolutely ruined herself, it’s sad to see

More half zips on sale Thursday no doubt to pay for the tit swimwear that never sold. New horizons part one million. She’ll be 90 and still flogging the half zips

Yes Rosie you should be ashamed of not using your platform earlier to highlight what’s going on in Gaza! You were probably afraid that content like this would affect your sales 😡. The only reason you are doing it tonight is just to jump on the bandwagon. Cop on! We can see right through you

Reactions: 13
Are people finally tired of her shite? There’s been little to no interest in her last few drops

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How many times has Rosie done the exact same ‘campaign’ for 4tharq at this point? It’s exhausted

Reactions: 7
I dunno I am old school at times but sitting her up in a salon and getting the nails filed and painted just doesn’t sit fully right. This should not be prep for a holiday for a five year old.

Reactions: 18
I’m wonder has she actually listened and just gotten more stock and that’s why loads still left? Maybe not but possibly?!

Reactions: 1
Funnily enough - looking at her accounts they paid themselves 1.05 million in 2021/22 and now back to 250k for 2022/23
There's the house purchase for you.

Also, I would assume that the investor that they took on, has a say on how much is paid out in salaries, so their purse strings must have been tightened

Reactions: 8