Rosie Connolly #8 Would you ever 4th ARQ off

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She showed Paul’s parents for the first time yesterday! I wonder why she kept them hidden for so many years?! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was in Blanch today around lunch time and I must have spotted about 8 or 9 women wearing these fleeces. I'm completely baffled.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I was in Blanch today around lunch time and I must have spotted about 8 or 9 women wearing these fleeces. I'm completely baffled.
I completely judge anyone that wears one . Whst is the thought process ? Are they 🐑 or do they actually think it’s fashion statement . I’m going to burn my new balance too it’s like there’s only NB and Vejas on 35+ females feet .

Reactions: 17
I completely judge anyone that wears one . Whst is the thought process ? Are they 🐑 or do they actually think it’s fashion statement . I’m going to burn my new balance too it’s like there’s only NB and Vejas on 35+ females feet .
Don’t replace them with Adidas Sambas - they are the new runner of choice!

Reactions: 8
Gas that she has to gift 4tharq to some male influencers now. Apart from her fleeces literally nothing else has sold out in any sizes. Even her 🐑 are only willing to part with a max of €40. Who in their right mind would be paying €70 for a hoodie from her. At that price you can an actual well established brand

Reactions: 6
Has she gotten veneers? Her mouth / teeth look really weird in her stories

Reactions: 1
She got composite bonding and potentially more work done a few years ago now, but her teeth are far too big for her mouth now. I don’t think she’s had more done recently but tbh who knows. This story genuinely scared me a little

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It looks like she got more filler in her chin which makes her face look gaunt. Every time I remember she is early 30’s I scream internally, I’d give her 45 trying hard to look 30

Reactions: 3
That long blonde wig ages her so much too, what’s the deal with her an Roseanna Davison still rocking the noughties blonde stennos ?? So old fashioned 🫣 they’d look way better with a good chop and of course if they laid off the Botox and filler too 🤭

Reactions: 12
Literally they're such a giveaway hahahaa mid 30s vibes .
My local newsagents the girl at the counter wears them all d time haha

She is the last person who influence me to get any sort of anti wrinkle treatment. If you look at pictures of her four years ago the change is scary. She has destroyed herself and does not look like someone who is only 32/33.

Reactions: 7
She is the last person who influence me to get any sort of anti wrinkle treatment. If you look at pictures of her four years ago the change is scary. She has destroyed herself and does not look like someone who is only 32/33.
She’s full of filler. She has aged herself dramatically

They didn't win the EY Entrepreneur of The Year the other night....no word from her. Sour grapes much!?

• Haha
What’s the something new in the latest reel.. we harrrrdly need another candle!!!