Rosie Connolly #8 Would you ever 4th ARQ off

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder she’s never on stories anymore, she must take ages to recover after all the work! 😬

Reactions: 3
Anyone see all the complaints on the 4th arse page.,. Well it’s hard to see all the deleted ones, people ordered 4th December still haven’t got them ☠

Reactions: 4
The comments are disgraceful. It’s unbelievable that this is still going on when they are three years in business at this point. The comments on the latest photo are so bad

Reactions: 9
The comments are disgraceful. It’s unbelievable that this is still going on when they are three years in business at this point. The comments on the latest photo are so bad
She’ll just ignore them like she always does. It’s so bad.

Reactions: 1
Still tons of very unhappy people in the 4tharq comment section. Meanwhile Rosie couldn’t give a shiny shite. When will the sheep learn to just boycott this brand? At least Rosie used to pretend to at least care. She truly is Rosie the Con.

Reactions: 11
Still tons of very unhappy people in the 4tharq comment section. Meanwhile Rosie couldn’t give a shiny shite. When will the sheep learn to just boycott this brand? At least Rosie used to pretend to at least care. She truly is Rosie the Con.
Hubby told me my present didn’t arrive on time…. That heartbreaking moment when I find out it’s a 4th arc hoodie 🫠 he said he ordered it weeks ago and still not here. I wouldn’t mind if it gets lost on its way here haha but awful for people actually waiting for them for presents and shite communication and can’t even fulfil their orders for Christmas

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Hubby told me my present didn’t arrive on time…. That heartbreaking moment when I find out it’s a 4th arc hoodie 🫠 he said he ordered it weeks ago and still not here. I wouldn’t mind if it gets lost on its way here haha but awful for people actually waiting for them for presents and shite communication and can’t even fulfil their orders for Christmas
I’m sorry for your trouble! God!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Get her staff to delete all the bad 4th ark comments about orders not arriving - then off on her holidays without a care in the world 🤣

Reactions: 6