Rosie Connolly #8 Would you ever 4th ARQ off

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why in gods name would she have the house decorated for xmas already. Would ya not be sick of it by December. She'll probably have it all down on st stephens day.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can she not lash a garland on her own stairs and throw her own baubles up the absolute loser

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Roisin can’t even put her own decorations up now but I am sure we are all in agreement that once it’s brings Roisin joy it brings us all joy 🤮

Reactions: 6
Looks sterile… like a department store
Where’s the JOY?
Does she not keep decorations from one year to the next? Do the kids not get to pick out some baubles and help decorate? All these insta perfect homes annoy me so much. Its not what Christmas is about.

Reactions: 16
It’s a teachers uniform these days, 4th arq fleece and leggings or jeans! They probably get a discount 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s such a saddo! Wonder will the kids be allowed a little tree to decorate themselves! Obvs it’d have to be out of sight! 🙄

Reactions: 8
Ah here would you not be sick to death of the Xmas decorations even by the 1st Dec which is 4 weeks ago.. crazy amount of time.

Reactions: 7
Ah here would you not be sick to death of the Xmas decorations even by the 1st Dec which is 4 weeks ago.. crazy amount of time.

It shouldn’t even be allowed . It’s mental! Just because she got it all done for free .

Reactions: 4
It’s very sterile. I doubt there’s any decoration with a sentimental meaning & definitely not one the kids made in school

• Heart
Reactions: 13