Rosie Connolly #8 Would you ever 4th ARQ off

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girl in the red dress on her stories at the Christmas party looks so much more lovely and natural than plastic make up face Rosie

Reactions: 3
Oh my god! There is a fella in the pavilions sword with Kayleigh trappe wearing one of those jackets! Sweet Jesus they are awful!!!! The shape to them! Everyone looks like Mr Blobby in them!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I had to come find this thread because my feed is full of people sharing that silly 3rd anniversary video. Is it supposed to be edgy? You can’t be edgy while your dressing the sheep of Ireland in a top that could be bought in Dunnes with a different label

Does 4th Arq still have terrible customer service? Last time I dipped into this thread the customer service spent their day deleting comments on Insta from customers who never received their order

Reactions: 10
I was stood next to someone wearing one of Rosie's fleeces. It was raining and swear to god it smelled like a wet dog 🀣

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Quality time away from phones.. yet she hs it all recorded. Oh the irony πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I actually can’t stand people like her: I am all for reaching your potential and even making money from a passion but the clothing are overpriced and bad quality. She is total trash ! πŸ—‘

Attachments

• Wow
Ladssss... its happening.. the mother inlaw just announced she has got me a 4th Arse set for Xmas and which colour would I like 😫😫😫😫 when I saw my toes curled is an understatement πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I need advice and how to only wear it when she's around ir even better how can I destroy it without her knowing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ffs I'd rather a pajamas from dunnes πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Anyone follow Carol Byrne? She used to have such life in her but lately she seems very flat, almost sad? She’s rarely on anymore either

Reactions: 1
Ladssss... its happening.. the mother inlaw just announced she has got me a 4th Arse set for Xmas and which colour would I like 😫😫😫😫 when I saw my toes curled is an understatement πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I need advice and how to only wear it when she's around ir even better how can I destroy it without her knowing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ffs I'd rather a pajamas from dunnes πŸ™„πŸ™„
Sell it online make some money πŸ’°

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Anyone follow Carol Byrne? She used to have such life in her but lately she seems very flat, almost sad? She’s rarely on anymore either
I think one of her parents possibly her mother is very unwell. She mentioned something about it a while back.

• Sad
  • Heart