Rosie Connolly #8 Would you ever 4th ARQ off

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 4th arse coats are sooo bad … amy Louise Hayde looks like a cross between the Michelin man and what’s around the boiler in the hot press 😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m holding out to see what work she had done with Thérapie because her face looks even more ridiculous now than it did before. I wouldn’t mind but, she wasn’t happy with the work she had done with dr rua in Therapie so I wonder why she went back?
---
Also, why can’t she open her eyes?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Omg she looks well for someone in their mid to late fifties with obvious work done. 33 is so young, she has aged herself terribly in the name of vanity.
Also sick of the constant ‘obsessed’ /most fabulous sthick they all go on with after being gifted another [insert product] is a negligibly different shade to the last one. Obsessed until the next delivery!

Reactions: 11
Sick of looking at those rubber lips taking up half her face they’re aswell to be on her forehead

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am convinced she uses a curling tong on Remi’s hair. The curls don’t look natural. Remi’s hair is like my own-neither curly or straight….Frizzy basically unless styled. Rosie must be happy to use heat on her daughters hair all in the name of vanity 🙄😱

Reactions: 9
The complete rip off of the Anine Bing T-shirts coming up in her next ‘drop’. Cringe for her and anyone that buys them. Have some originality gal come on 🙄

Reactions: 13
The colours of the new half zips are very summery looking for this time of year. Pink and lavender? Just churning out any old shite at this stage. Surely every colour has been done now

Reactions: 6
The colours of the new half zips are very summery looking for this time of year. Pink and lavender? Just churning out any old shite at this stage. Surely every colour has been done now
Shipment from
China was delayed I’d say

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The complete rip off of the Anine Bing T-shirts coming up in her next ‘drop’. Cringe for her and anyone that buys them. Have some originality gal come on 🙄
Oh my god! Abd her buying the real Anine Bing this last 2 years bags
Morto

Reactions: 2
That pink jacket must’ve been a mistake of duplicates she ordered for Remi 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 2