Rosie Connolly #8 Would you ever 4th ARQ off

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her website and cart is a "Con" and no wonder why people have such bad reviews / customer service everything always out of stock.

I was able to order 100k of each colour and each size in the new jackets!!!!!! And proceed to cart and payment. Of course I did not pay. So she would take the money but not have the items in stock.

This is also possible Vaida hoodie too with 100k of each size.

Load of shite!

Reactions: 5
I think they resemble teenagers clothes and style. Just a fad. The half zips certainly loook nice and comfortable but loads of comments about the quality vs the price

Reactions: 2
Penneys have fab thin half zip fleeces for €8 so say they pay €3/4 for them in the factories, Rosie’s wouldn’t be a lot more so huge, huge markup. To add I’ve bought quite a few of the Dunnes and Penney's ones, but no way would I part with my money for Rosie’s ones

I noticed she has launched a new blue one which looks almost identical to another blue one she already launched - maybe I’m blind but they look practically the same to me!

Reactions: 4
It’s the same tit over and over and over. Same crappy looking flammable materials. The half zips get cheaper looking the more colours she releases. Whenever I see someone in one they look like they haven’t washed in about a week. The most unflattering piece of clothing ever that makes the wearer look like an unwashed slob. Borg is really in now for jackets, if she launched a borg jacket it would have been a hit but I guess that’s too much like work and expense for someone who wants to mass produce cheap tit

Reactions: 9
Every second woman was wearing one of those zips in Liffey valley today, she’s definitely tapped into a market

• Sick
  • Sad
Can anyone recommend a dupe to the longer version? Tried the dunnes and penny's ones and both too short for my big bum 🤪 need a longer version but won't pay her

Can anyone recommend a dupe to the longer version? Tried the dunnes and penny's ones and both too short for my big bum 🤪 need a longer version but won't pay her
Had long ones in tesco today, I got a dunnes one and way too short!!!

I feel you! H&M have them I got two last year on sale and wear them religiously think if you search under teddy fleece they come up

Had a look at her website this morning, and the only item that is sold out in some colours are the half zips. Literally everything else is available in very size. Even her sheep aren’t willing to spend €70 on hoodie when you can get them half the price in actual shops

Yes read that. 7.5 million 2022 and predicted 14 million after
Paulie must be lining the abacus up round the gaff
Are these huns a front for drugs money laundering or something? How would that many people be buying when she only has a few 100k followers - hardly kardashian territory.

Are these huns a front for drugs money laundering or something? How would that many people be buying when she only has a few 100k followers - hardly kardashian territory.
My two sisters both bought some of her stuff recently and separately recommended them to me.. I told them I judged them deeply 🤣 Neither of them had ever heard of Rosie though.
---
My two sisters both bought some of her stuff recently and separately recommended them to me.. I told them I judged them deeply 🤣 Neither of them had ever heard of Rosie though.

• Haha
There must be a thaw between them and Stephanie! I see little Reuben was trick or treating with them last night! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1