Rosie Connolly #8 Would you ever 4th ARQ off

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s still no sign of poor Reuben
I actually think it’s Stephanie open my gee for anybody that buys me a bag that is keeping him away. There has been some form of fallout but I’ve said before on this thread it’s not fair to always blame Rosin and gombeen when Stephanie comes across like a looper 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually think it’s Stephanie open my gee for anybody that buys me a bag that is keeping him away. There has been some form of fallout but I’ve said before on this thread it’s not fair to always blame Rosin and gombeen when Stephanie comes across like a looper 🤷🏻‍♀️
I blame the 3 of them. It’s the kids who suffer for the behaviour of adults. It’s not fair
---
Something big must have went down there. I would hazard a guess it had to do with maintenance payments.
Something big definitely. God only knows with this lot

Reactions: 8
Rosie not following Stephanie anymore and she definitely used to so definitely a big row.
And the only real sufferers there are the kids - all three of them deserve better. You'd think the adults could put their tit aside for their sakes but evidently no.....

Reactions: 5
So cruel on them kids can’t just be in and out of each others lives on the whims of adults but I imagine it’s a difficult situation made more difficult by egos.

Reactions: 4
They really are a massive set of tragic weirdos. Poor Harry seemed so close to Reuben. Sad

She wants €70 for those hoodies and €38 for a T-shirt, and €120 for one of those horrible puffer jackets. Who are these people that lining Rosie’s pockets

Reactions: 9
I've a sweatshirt and a fleece both presents and I like them...I'll leave now😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
She wants €70 for those hoodies and €38 for a T-shirt, and €120 for one of those horrible puffer jackets. Who are these people that lining Rosie’s pockets
The same ones waiting for child benefit day for lashes and gels
Pink gin
Mirrored bedside table

Sorry not sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Everything in her new drop is still available in all sizes. A far cry from the days where things would sell out in 3 minutes

Everything in her new drop is still available in all sizes. A far cry from the days where things would sell out in 3 minutes
The only thing people really have interest in from her brand is the half zips, and now they are everywhere and most people have already got one. Even the half zips don’t fly the way they used to.

Reactions: 5
I don’t follow her but had to have a look at the ‘New drops’…
Jaysus, the eye-bleeping and constant hair flipping, if she was chocolate she’d eat herself!

Reactions: 2