Rosie Bush aka Rosie Hinton # 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Double dog dare you 🀭🀭 swing her about way they daft french braids like miss trunchbull πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ hope your weren't to upset when brian explained the toothfairys no real πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Here’s the thing hen you’ve got a lot to say about absolutely anyone else from cole and Abbie to kelly mulligan to Rosie , we are merely discussing the facts that you are not perfect enough yourself to be in such a high place of judgement now you’re putting all this out publicly so the public can and will discuss you ... thank your lucky stars you can read it and see how you are actually perceived

here’s a handy wee saying for you
β€œ don’t point the finger unless your hands are clean β€œ

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Here’s the thing hen you’ve got a lot to say about absolutely anyone else from cole and Abbie to kelly mulligan to Rosie , we are merely discussing the facts that you are not perfect enough yourself to be in such a high place of judgement now you’re putting all this out publicly so the public can and will discuss you ... thank your lucky stars you can read it and see how you are actually perceived

here’s a handy wee saying for you
β€œ don’t point the finger unless your hands are clean β€œ
Hands had better be clean coronas about πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
🀣🀣🀣 Big hard Skye duck up and sit down clown before those baby teeth are knocked down the back of your neck honestly 🀣
Just wait for big hard alky brians callout video the night once hes had a few cans 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 awk settle you ya pie πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s made an account hahahahaha it’s bleeping public ya roaster

• Haha
Was me that asked if he was round you did actually say you never saw him there .... strange thing to be triggered by 🀣🀣🀣
Didnt I say I never saw him but the wee description bit said he was πŸ˜‚ she's really reaching. Skye I don't want to be involved In anything but I'll always talk about it and infact involve myself πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Be down that park waiting 🀣🀣🀣
stawning ootside right were ur yeez πŸ˜‚ am stawning hear wae a wee tiktok video for likes a actual feel sorry for his oldest kid imagine that being your da tho trying to fight half of tiktok 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else sitting nearly crying with laughter , I’m properly rolling here 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
The best of it is they were discussing tattle.life on somebody's live a few nights ago but now we have an opinion on her and she needs new content using us for clout the cheek of it πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gives them all a wee bit of drama that they crave so much so your welcome guys 🀣

• Haha
Wash your dirty linen in public you get talked about ...... simples

Tattles just another fight and desperation to prove herself for clout

• Haha
  • Heart
Wash your dirty linen in public you get talked about ...... simples

Tattles just another fight and desperation to prove herself for clout
exactly and that brian has plenty of dirty linen πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ found out so much about him πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Folk are just going to get more and more bored of all this endless bitching , protecting and moaning coming up on their fyps .... change the bleeping record man space of 1 week we’ve had Rosie , Kerry , trolls and tattle give yer blood pressure a rest go join the kids with their ball breathe in the fresh air and relax

Reactions: 1
Sky’s latest video 😭😭😭😭 think she forgot to add on in her video that yes she did make an account under her own name but she deleted her comment 🀣🀣🀣🀣 SKY duck off and away give your orange skin a wash and give they yellow stumps that you call teeth a brush 😳😳😳😳

95% of her videos theres a child in distress in the background πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
yip !!! always a child crying noticed this so much !!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.