Skye and Brian # 1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't wait to see the video for this.
Brian... aye c you ya fuckin dafty hink your fuckin hard writing hings abt me behind fake profile on tattlelife moan al take yeez aw square go coz am abt 40 n hnk am 20 wae ma hat glued tae ma heed 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Stephs just done a video, raging someone on here said she’s Brian’s mum haha haha. I missed that comment but obviously hit a nerve. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

they can’t get over that it’s anonymous and we are all cowards.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
SKYE WE DONT LIKE TO HEAR YOUR DISTRESSED CHIDREN IN YOUR VIDEOS
WE ALSO DONT LIKE IT WHEN YOU SPEAK ABOUT POOKEY WANKS WITH BRIAN IN FRONT OF YOUR CHILDREN
Heres hoping the racist accents are going to stop like you said.

BRIANS YER DA

SCHEME RAT

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s just raging cos she’s got a face like a packet of McCoy’s.

Anyway...looking forward to Brian’s reaction, I’m sure it’ll be exactly like Blab2020 predicted πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Wait if I remember right motherscrubbers liked a good few posts on this then unliked? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's not 1 rule for BF and Rosie and another for the rest of you on TT. Maybe a little self reflections needed. You guys (the cretin crew) wouldn't be a topic of conversation if you weren’t knee deep in the drama

Wait if I remember right motherscrubbers liked a good few posts on this then unliked? πŸ˜‚
She did!!! Motherscrubber don't be turn coat now
.. oooh πŸ˜…

• Haha
She’s just raging cos she’s got a face like a packet of McCoy’s.

Anyway...looking forward to Brian’s reaction, I’m sure it’ll be exactly like Blab2020 predicted πŸ˜‚
face like a packet of mccoys 😭😭😭😭😭 brilliant πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

oh defo wait for it here u ya bunch a fannys (while the kids r crying in the background) moan en al take anycunt am heavy hard on this tiktok 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha

This has sent me over the edge tonight πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ just wen someone wrote that his hats stuck to his heed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I never said steph was Brian's mum πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ not once did I say that ... I said I think rosie looked up to steph as a mother figure πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.