Rosie Bush #8 Crumpets rotten, kids forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Louise who doesn't work but had money for cocaine, a Pandora ring and designer gear will get her a new one

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She has her spottysaurus page back. One of her videos just popped up when i was scrolling 😂

and another one just popped up with full camel toe on display 🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
why is she in a hot tub with her wean with A COMPLETE FKING RANDOM fae tiktok ? Coz at the end of the day that’s all that Louise is!
do not even get me started on how mwi the Louise wan looked aswell! What the actual duck???

Reactions: 12
why is she in a hot tub with her wean with A COMPLETE FKING RANDOM fae tiktok ? Coz at the end of the day that’s all that Louise is!
do not even get me started on how mwi the Louise wan looked aswell! What the actual duck???
been pals for a year remember 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Don't diss the microwave mash 🤣
Saying that. I'm out the door with the Weans at 7:45 and home at 5. I'm not wasting my time peeling tatties. She has plenty of time 🤣

Also, I'm a bit of a snob, of all the things she's ever done, mixing her mince with a fork is one of the worst. Sets my teeth on edge man.
A massive pet hate of mine is seeing anyone mix/stir anything in a pot with a fork whilst cooking it. Hate it.

Reactions: 4
Nah shes always been a weapon ... she just cant censor comments here... shes an out and out wrong yin.
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 these 2 are giving me the pure boke this is deffo not the rosie Bush ive watched for 2 years who is this absolute weapon or a lassie 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
On live eating noodles and some are down her jumper 🤢 imagine missing a mouth her size! Eating like a pig 🐷

• Sick
  • Haha
Let's all take a moment to laugh that Rosie just said dugheed (can't spell it haha) is a SCROUNGER ! wow she's the one who spends all her kids MONEY on her hahahaha 🤣🤣😂 ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There was me getting my best frock looked out for the wedding, gutted the big romance is over 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nothing bad happened they are two very different people & they won't be back together. She wishes Louise well in her future endeavours 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.