Rosie Bush #8 Crumpets rotten, kids forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she in the hot tub drinking mixed up milk and food and spitting it in the hot tub? The thing will need binned before next weekend the manky bleep! Surley her neighbours are all talking about her

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
That live is giving me the boak! They're mixing fish with milk and drinking it!

Someone commented after Louise was moaning about the smell, and said she's gonna be tasting that later 🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Same. I gave her the benefit of the doubt initially, even after those first Tattle threads as she seemed to be trying to better herself, but she will never change. Can’t use childhood experiences as an excuse for putting your own children through the same. At some point in adulthood you have to own your tit, even harnass it and use it as motivation to do better for your own kids. The Bush is just a perpetual scummy mummy with a victim complex.
I can barely watch her now tbh, just check in on here for highlights lol.

This can’t be the actual Ben/Claire?
It will be, bens went by a similar username before! That's what whbben stands for too!

Reactions: 3
Is she in the hot tub drinking mixed up milk and food and spitting it in the hot tub? The thing will need binned before next weekend the manky bleep! Surley her neighbours are all talking about her
It's kippers mashed up with milk 🤢

The other lassie Ashleigh had a raw egg in hers!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
That live is giving me the boak! They're mixing fish with milk and drinking it!

Someone commented after Louise was moaning about the smell, and said she's gonna be tasting that later 🤢😂
I could decide whether to click 🤣 or 🤢
These cunts are bowfin

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thing is, we'll be seeing how many people actually don't like her know, commenting on dugheeds posts.

Rosie has no control over her those comments, so there's going to be a much higher proportion of folk calling her out. Anytime I've commented on her tiktok it's not lasted.long before I've been blocked and it gets deleted. She looks much more popular than she is because she censors everyone

Reactions: 10
Thing is, we'll be seeing how many people actually don't like her know, commenting on dugheeds posts.

Rosie has no control over her those comments, so there's going to be a much higher proportion of folk calling her out. Anytime I've commented on her tiktok it's not lasted.long before I've been blocked and it gets deleted. She looks much more popular than she is because she censors everyone
She couldn’t even drum up enough followers to go Live on her newer anti Tattle account, and her comments on the accounts she does use are either bots or braindead fuds who live the same low class lifestyle as her. The thousands of followers are obv people who followed at the start of the pandemic when the over 30’s were bored and working from home.

Reactions: 8
She couldn’t even drum up enough followers to go Live on her newer anti Tattle account, and her comments on the accounts she does use are either bots or braindead fuds who live the same low class lifestyle as her. The thousands of followers are obv people who followed at the start of the pandemic when the over 30’s were bored and working from home.
No I believe most of her followers are people that don’t actually like her and just love the drama she posts about.

Reactions: 12

Not sure if dugheed has been deleting negative comments but I scrolled as much as I could be bothered to and havent seen a single one backing up Rosie 😂

Rosie needs to send the bat signal for Ben 🦇

• Haha
Dunno how she'll cope them because her pal told her the last time she wasn't able to get her anymore contract phones because Rosie was effecting her pals credit score 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.