Rosie Bush #8 Crumpets rotten, kids forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video of T and Mater in hot tub is just too much. Poor wean just has a million diff cunts in and out his life. And the bubbles!!! for some reason the bubbles are driving me lad lol

Reactions: 5
Rosie is a Pedophiles dream, don’t have to work hard at getting near her kids, kids with special needs too. Just duck the munter and you can have access to the kids in anyway you want. Innocent kids paraded about in the underwear around a stranger and hundreds online. She is awful. “But I know them they’re no like that, they're no a pervert” how many wee kids have been SA thru parents saying same thing! You give up your body fast all you want but protect your kids!! She’s will get her day, they always do!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is she embarrassing herself on live or chilling with Louise and Tyler make her mind up man 😂

Reactions: 2
Oh lol sorry. Live with strangers OR spending time with her son?!?! 🤔🤔🤔🤔 defo be live haha
It's that charity live she's said she would do Friday, then yesterday. Can't wait to see her crying when people don't praise her enough

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lots of people commenting about her on Dugheeds video as well. The Bush isnae as popular as she likes to believe outside of the bottom feeding scheme scum crew.
At least 50% of her following will only be there in the first place waiting for the next round of drama from her 😂

It's that charity live she's said she would do Friday, then yesterday. Can't wait to see her crying when people don't praise her enough
Thinks it cancels out all the other behaviour cause now & again she does stuff for charity but only if everyone knows about it so she gets the praise she deserves 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I mean Rosie paid for her hair extensions, weather her next appointment or this one coming are gifted etc who knows but it seems like Dugheeds were all gifted! And in Dugheeds words anyone who's helping her she's actually helping them. Whatever that means

Reactions: 4
🙋‍♀️ Me! I started following her cos
Same. I gave her the benefit of the doubt initially, even after those first Tattle threads as she seemed to be trying to better herself, but she will never change. Can’t use childhood experiences as an excuse for putting your own children through the same. At some point in adulthood you have to own your tit, even harnass it and use it as motivation to do better for your own kids. The Bush is just a perpetual scummy mummy with a victim complex.
I can barely watch her now tbh, just check in on here for highlights lol.

This can’t be the actual Ben/Claire?

Reactions: 4
Seen that aswell man.

The intention defo isnt to ruin anyones business, if Rosie is going to act like a mouthpiece for Terri she ought to take care of her bleeping hair because at the moment she makes it look like what dugheed was saying is true.

Shes an idiot and needs to keep her spotty snib out of other peoples drama to try and stay relevant, shes got more than enough of her own issues to deal with.

Exact same situation with the Dundee/Shuffle girl there was absolutely no need for Rosie to get involved.

Reactions: 8
Same. I gave her the benefit of the doubt initially, even after those first Tattle threads as she seemed to be trying to better herself, but she will never change. Can’t use childhood experiences as an excuse for putting your own children through the same. At some point in adulthood you have to own your tit, even harnass it and use it as motivation to do better for your own kids. The Bush is just a perpetual scummy mummy with a victim complex.
I can barely watch her now tbh, just check in on here for highlights lol.

This can’t be the actual Ben/Claire?
Whos ben/Claire?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.