Rosie Bush #8 Crumpets rotten, kids forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bush been eating trill? bleeping yapping like a budgie the night lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She sits and feeds every bit of negativity on this app onto her kids ears who would even want there kids to know any negativity and waffle there little heads she’s brain warped literally

Thread should be called Rosies Disney adventures

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Part 2

Part 3

I haven't watched these. I was taking the rubbish out, letting the dogs out, running a bath. So I hope they are juicy

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She was a riot in the tiny amount Rosie was on stream drinking kippers, could hear her out her nut in the background so can only assume she was even worse being a bleeping hole.

Do yous remember that TV programme about Cortonvale from years ago, there was a girl on it who looked like a wee boy and she was like:
"Am a cheeky wee hole, but when am oan the drink I'm a heavy hole"
Reminds me of Louise - I wish I had a clip of it 😂.

Found it 😂

View attachment 1124614
Forgot this existed, got it on now 👌🏼😆

Reactions: 2
I know this is for charity id donate money to that lady and cut out that munter id rather have dinner wi peter tobain. Than them two roasters how can she think that's ok speaking. To that boy like that she is vile surly on the hooligan. Juice tonight incoming waiting. On the tears and tantrum. Later when she's pure mad wi it what a embarrassment. She is

Reactions: 6

New thread it's whoever gets the most likes gets the title.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.