Rosie Bush #8 Crumpets rotten, kids forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly it's so bizzare she introduced her to her kids aswell ! Wtf 😳
well she has had tom dick & harry and all those in between in her house through the past 2 yrs that we have seen on Tiktok so they are used to it 🥴 they are so lucky to have so many uncles & aunties 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She can't lose herself trying to help Louise find herself 😂 thinks there's another live tonight for charity

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Went in her live and just get blocked for nowt.. i am no longer going to even bother with her she’s a manky clatty witch that doesn’t deserve my time.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They were snogging eachothers faces off on friday night! Literally drooling over eachother wtf lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
couldn't think of anything worse that PAYING fora date with that. like who does she think she is LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 7
couldn't think of anything worse that PAYING fora date with that. like who does she think she is LMAO
i would rather wipe my backside with fivers than pay for a raffle ticket to win a dinner date with that 😭

Yes you do need to test negative for 2 days daft arse! 2 LFTs 24 hours apart 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Louise feel free to come join the tattie team we are open to discussion come tell us how she dosnt wash daily and hairs like gandolphs bawsack and she wears knickers till she burns holes in them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Louise feel free to come join the tattie team we are open to discussion come tell us how she dosnt wash daily and hairs like gandolphs bawsack and she wears knickers till she burns holes in them
gandolphs bawsack 😭 Louise must be clawing at herself having to sleep on that mattress in the livingroom with the same bedsheets that have been on it for weeks 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
has she still got the ring on ? no seen the flashy left hand in a while

• Haha
Reactions: 5
S
has she still got the ring on ? no seen the flashy left hand in a while
She’s on live trying to sing and everytime she screams a spot bursts puss all over the barracks

gandolphs bawsack 😭 Louise must be clawing at herself having to sleep on that mattress in the livingroom with the same bedsheets that have been on it for weeks 🤢
Bet the things fulla crust off her scalp and mouldy bits of bread from last week probably a few odd socks she kicked off

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.