Rosie Bush #8 Crumpets rotten, kids forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap

Had a tiff with her bit on the side
Is actually heartbroken
Has a "crumpet minge"
Going around her old circle of friends
No kids in sight just on a Saturday within contact time
Out on the bevy everynight because she deserves a "break"
Slowly getting banned from all the pubs in her area
Begging for drinks at table 26 but got mushrooms and peas
Rolling about the pub floor early afternoon
Doing a "good deed" but filming it
Not managed to solve the war in Ukraine after claiming she can
Definitely got an alcohol problem
Definitely still a scum bag !

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thereā€™s no way sheā€™s got custody of those kids, I think she gets access. I had to laugh at her trying to act like mother freakinā€™ Theresa with that wain in the pub, big wow hen you went to a shop and bought a child cake and made a video or 3 with the girl. How about you look after your own kids and actually be a proper mother instead of exposing them to ransomed off the internet and putting them in possible danger. To the Fannieā€™s enabling her with the ā€œyou deserve it Rosieā€ or ā€œyou got thisā€ - are you on crack?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Thereā€™s no way sheā€™s got custody of those kids, I think she gets access. I had to laugh at her trying to act like mother freakinā€™ Theresa with that wain in the pub, big wow hen you went to a shop and bought a child cake and made a video or 3 with the girl. How about you look after your own kids and actually be a proper mother instead of exposing them to ransomed off the internet and putting them in possible danger. To the Fannieā€™s enabling her with the ā€œyou deserve it Rosieā€ or ā€œyou got thisā€ - are you on crack?
Does more for randoms than she does for her own kids! But that's Saint Rosie for us isn't it!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Aw god Iā€™ve been so busy recently Iā€™ve not had a chance to check social media much but my pal did send me the TikTok of her with the teeth inhaling her neck and Iā€™ve never cringed so much in all my life. Checked TikTok tonight and seen sh uploaded a compilation of pics including one in her scabbies for attention. I wonder what goes on in her head

Reactions: 6
Sick of this clown plays the autism card but she is anything but! Worked round people with autism all my life and never seen anyone like her.
Imagine you were her kids mummy doesnt have time for us but then check tiktok and is buying cakes and making more effort for random kids for clout yet you have been abandoned.
Absolutely disgusts me how this vile human being (if it even is human, Science may have to test this) can afford nights out constant when the rest of us struggle.
And the people that hang about her only do it for attention free drinks an hopfully a few follows as they wouldnt be seen dead with her in any other situation.

Reactions: 20
Does more for randoms than she does for her own kids! But that's Saint Rosie for us isn't it!
Genuinely want to report her to SS, cos if Iā€™m wrong and sheā€™s got custody of those kids then thatā€™s shocking, she shouldnā€™t. People need to stop blowing smoke up her arse and be real, she isnā€™t a good mother, the way she talks to her boy is terrible, the disgusting stuff she said about SA her kids is utterly unforgivable and if I saw her in street Iā€™d lose it, I know I would. Itā€™s so fucked up

Reactions: 22
Genuinely want to report her to SS, cos if Iā€™m wrong and sheā€™s got custody of those kids then thatā€™s shocking, she shouldnā€™t. People need to stop blowing smoke up her arse and be real, she isnā€™t a good mother, the way she talks to her boy is terrible, the disgusting stuff she said about SA her kids is utterly unforgivable and if I saw her in street Iā€™d lose it, I know I would. Itā€™s so fucked up
If you know her details etc go ahead. I don't know her address etc. People reported her before.

Reactions: 10
What is with all this trying to look sexy in videos she looks like a walking std having an outbreak.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sick of this clown plays the autism card but she is anything but! Worked round people with autism all my life and never seen anyone like her.
Imagine you were her kids mummy doesnt have time for us but then check tiktok and is buying cakes and making more effort for random kids for clout yet you have been abandoned.
Absolutely disgusts me how this vile human being (if it even is human, Science may have to test this) can afford nights out constant when the rest of us struggle.
And the people that hang about her only do it for attention free drinks an hopfully a few follows as they wouldnt be seen dead with her in any other situation.
I agree there seems to be hangers on for the extra followers, itā€™s so transparent

Reactions: 7
She needs her kids taken off her and not allowed in her care at all before its too late an something bad happens.

Reactions: 9
Woop šŸ„³ thanks for using the thread title šŸ¤£ truly honoured haha! ā¤
I canā€™t deal with that red Ann Summers gear sheā€™s wearing. Who the duck does she think she is, she needs a wash pronto!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
She's not autistic just F*ckin stupid

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.